News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Neptune's Pride

Started by FunkMonk, March 11, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Quote from: Agelastus on March 14, 2010, 06:50:56 AM
OK, now I have got a bug, a fairly annoying one. I have a fleet sitting in orbit of Asterion, but it still cannot see the system resources or claim the star for the Imperium.
That's it. My fleet moved on and had to send another to claim it.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Jacob

If you guys can post map updates and so on, that'd be brilliant :)

Fireblade

Quote from: Berkut on March 13, 2010, 12:21:25 AM
Quote from: Jaron on March 12, 2010, 07:46:57 PM
and Berkut! :P

Are you kidding? My initial position is terrible. Few of my allotted stars are near me, and most are right next to someone else.

Quit your bitching, I'm in the very middle of the galaxy and my natural ally is behind two other players. :face:

FunkMonk

I don't mind posting up the map, I'll just need to figure out which options to turn off and then edit it to leave out my state secrets.   :ph34r:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Fireblade

And Berkut: Stop getting all up in my area, bitch.  :mad:

FunkMonk

This is a zoomed-out view of the game map and not the minimap. The minimap is actually too big for the view pane so I'd have to chop together two images; it also shows the wealth of individual stars in my empire, so no, I'm not posting that. The red border around my empire is the scanning range produced by my planets. Fleets have no scanning range. Scanning ranges are open information in-game so everyone knows how far the others can see. Any classified information that was integrated in the original has been scrubbed, so there is no spillage on an unclassified network.
  :secret:

Maroon (Upper Left) = Berkut
Pink = LaCroix
Green = ulmont
Blue = Fireblade
Yellow = Tonitrus
White = Agelastus
Brown = szmik
Teal = greyfox
Red = Funk
Orange = BB
Violet = Jaron
Dark Green (Bottom Right) = Habbaku

Each empire started with 6 planets.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

szmik

Quote from: Fireblade on March 14, 2010, 01:52:33 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 13, 2010, 12:21:25 AM
Quote from: Jaron on March 12, 2010, 07:46:57 PM
and Berkut! :P

Are you kidding? My initial position is terrible. Few of my allotted stars are near me, and most are right next to someone else.

Quit your bitching, I'm in the very middle of the galaxy and my natural ally is behind two other players. :face:

That's why he's your natural ally. :D
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Jaron

I absolutely must protest the fact that rather than peacefully settle the stars "west" of his empire, BB decided to settle systems within my nominal territories.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Agelastus

Habbaku's certainly exploded into action over the last few hours.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

DisturbedPervert

Too many colors, can't figure out who is who

Fireblade

The Imperial Palace, planet of Errai

Emperor Fireblade stared at the galactic map. The situation was perilous; his empire was surrounded on six sides by potentially hostile enemies. His fleet was top-notch, and the many billions of slaves provided a sound economic base. Against any one of his enemies, the Emperor was sure he would prevail. However, a two-front war would be dangerous indeed.

SLAVE GIRLS! the Emperor bellowed. Instantly, ten green-skinned, bare-breasted women from the lustful world of Dubhe entered his throne room. After ordering them to do an erotic dance, the Emperor then called for his Grand Vizier, Marcinho. Aside from his eunuchs, the Grand Vizier was the only one the Emperor trusted around his slave girls. After all, Marcinho came from a strange race which has only one (male) sex, and reproduces by placing each others feet in their mouth.

"Marcinho, do you see what I see?" Emperor Fireblade began. "The perfidious Mittens has annexed a system within my natural sphere of influence! And I will not stand to see MY LANDS annexed by that cocksucker! Send our finest fleet, the Imperial White Knights of Neo-Memphis to that system!"

With a flourish, Marcinho bowed. "Yes, my Emperor, it shall be done."

700 light-years away...

A hooded messenger, dressed in all white, ripped out the paper delivering the White Knight's orders. Walking briskly to his commander, the Grand Dragon, he handed the orders to him without a word.

Soon, the fleet jumped into hyperspace, towards the unredeemed planet of Sargas......

Agelastus

Goddamn it, that bloody claiming bug has popped up again. It's affecting the same fleet too, so I wonder if for some reason its' that rather than the star. :hmm:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Jaron

The Jaronesian Empire decries the spread of violence by the misguided despot Fireblade and calls for a return to peaceful relations throughout the galaxy!

Berkut

FB is about to declare Jihad over a 6 value planet.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jaron

Perhaps his Royal Berkutness will realize his peoples blood is more valuable than a 6 value planet and withdraw his forces to avoid bloodshed? The people of Jaronesia would hope that his reputation for wisdom, integrity and peace would once again be validated in the eyes of the galactic community.