How to spend a million dollars on your D&D hobby

Started by MadImmortalMan, March 08, 2010, 03:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidor

Martinus

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 08, 2010, 07:27:45 PM
Collect D&D modules? That is strange.

Why? I collect RPG books myself - as in, I buy them for the enjoyment of reading, even if I'm pretty sure I will never get to play them. :nerd:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on March 09, 2010, 01:17:59 AM
Why? I collect RPG books myself - as in, I buy them for the enjoyment of reading, even if I'm pretty sure I will never get to play them. :nerd:

I know a better way to waste your money. Wire it to me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: Lucidor on March 09, 2010, 01:11:25 AM
No way I'd let myself or anyone I know build a Dungeon of bondage

I like the fact that he is scripturally consistent, and the tempter is a woman but a teacher of Lord's truth is a guy (since women can't teach anything of use).

Darth Wagtaros

I meant buying two copies of everything. 
PDH!

Josquius

When I was a kid I too used to love reading RPG books though I've never met anyone who plays P&P RPGs. I still do sometimes read through naughty versions of RPG books.
██████
██████
██████

Martim Silva

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 09, 2010, 07:04:47 AM
I meant buying two copies of everything.

Collector. You buy the first copy to play with friends, and the second one to keep in pristine shape - hopefully it will be worth more some decades ahead.