News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Xbox Live gayed up.

Started by Ed Anger, March 05, 2010, 11:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandru H.

Heteros that flaunt their marriage/kids/sex life are idiots. Who the hell thinks marriage is a good idea besides ugly women and homosexuals?

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 06, 2010, 03:32:03 AM
Heteros that flaunt their marriage/kids/sex life are idiots. Who the hell thinks marriage is a good idea besides ugly women and homosexuals?

Those attempting to cheapen the value of a relationship by saying it's solely for procreation?
Experience bij!

Josquius

Good news. All those American kids shouting about each other being gay make xbox live intolerable.

Uhum. It's funny how almost every heterosexual man wants to show you not only that he has a woman he engages in a sexual activity with (a wedding ring) but also that he actually puts his penis into her vagina (kids' photos). It is truly disgusting.
On Earth we call this thing 'love'.
██████
██████
██████

PDH

Quote from: Martinus on March 05, 2010, 05:48:15 PM
Well go fuck yourself then. If you don't want to be reminded about the sexual lifestyles of others, don't go around telling others about yours.

I can see your point. You live in a land where people have a lifestyle in overwhelming numbers, a culture almost with a history and social values that they are tied to. Just living this life means that you, and outsider gets it thrown in your face every day, and you can't change your core self. So you are faced to either give up your values and accept the majority, or turn to radicalism.

Go back to Mecca, Mohammed.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on March 06, 2010, 06:39:05 PM
I can see your point. You live in a land where people have a lifestyle in overwhelming numbers, a culture almost with a history and social values that they are tied to. Just living this life means that you, and outsider gets it thrown in your face every day, and you can't change your core self. So you are faced to either give up your values and accept the majority, or turn to radicalism.

Go back to Mecca, Mohammed.

Less crack, k, sweetie? :console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.