News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Animal Cruelty? Or don't flies count?

Started by Viking, March 06, 2010, 12:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

From Photographer Magnus Muhr's website "flughumor" (fly humour)

http://muhrgalleri.area81.se/#11.27
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Viking

Quote from: Strix on March 06, 2010, 03:46:29 PM
Yes, they count...as insects.

OMG Raid(tm) is teh WMD!!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneoeooeennenen

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

grumbler

I'm gonna break with tradition and agree with Viking.  This is in poor taste as "art" and in worse taste as non-art.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Viking

Thats good to hear, I like them, that's why I posted this. The title is my sarcastic response to a post somewhere else on these images.

grumbler

Quote from: Viking on March 06, 2010, 04:19:32 PM
Thats good to hear, I like them, that's why I posted this. The title is my sarcastic response to a post somewhere else on these images.
Excellent.  We do not agree, then.  I was concerned when it looked like we did.  I was pretty confident that these were in bad taste, but if you found them in bad taste then my confidence would have been misplaced.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!