LaRouche Democrat wins nomination for Texas 22nd House Seat

Started by jimmy olsen, March 05, 2010, 09:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Wow, totally batshit. :lmfao:

http://www.kesharogers.com/content/ides-march-coming-pro-impeachment-democrat-wins-nomination-texas
QuoteThe Ides of March is coming: Pro-Impeachment Democrat wins nomination in Texas

Houston, March 3, 2010 – The victory in the 22nd Congressional District yesterday by LaRouche Democrat Kesha Rogers sent an unmistakable message to the White House, and its British imperial controllers: Your days are numbered. Kesha's campaign hit relentlessly at a single theme, that President Obama must go, that his attacks on this nation – with his dismantling of the manned space program, his efforts to ram through a fascist, killer "health care" policy, his endless bailouts for Wall Street swindlers, while demanding budget cuts which will increase the death rates among the poor, the sick, the elderly and the unemployed – are not acceptable, and will not be tolerated.

Skeptics said that LaRouche's approach is impractical, it won't work, that Democrats will never support someone who is calling for the President's impeachment. Obviously, the voters of the 22nd district disagreed with those skeptics, as Kesha received 53% of the vote against two opponents. As Kesha told the Galveston Daily News last night, when a reporter asked if she expected support from the Democratic Party in the fall election, "I am leading a war against the British Empire. I'm not worried about what Democratic Party hacks say or do."

The arrogance of those hacks, who seem to be taking their lead from the Narcissist-in-Chief, was evident in the statement issued last night by her losing opponent, Doug Blatt, who was endorsed by all the "official" Democratic clubs in the District. He wrote:

"I'm sorry to inform you that we lost.

"The winner, Kesha Rogers, is already claiming on her web site that this means that voters in the 22nd District want to impeach the President.

"I can't believe that most people who voted for her knew that she wants to do that.

"I do believe that most of them didn't do any research about the candidates before voting." [emphasis added -ed]

He is wrong. The voters knew exactly what they were doing when they cast their ballots for Rogers. They saw Kesha and her campaign army every day. The LYM forces ruled the streets, walking the neighborhoods, taking an uncompromising message to the voters: This is your time to make history, to take this country back from the global speculators who are destroying everything precious to us. After we impeach Obama, we are going to implement the LaRouche Plan, beginning with a global Glass-Steagall, and full-funding for a Moon-Mars mission, as the essential science driver behind a major commitment to build the modern infrastructure this nation needs.

And the voters responded, proving again, that courage and imagination will defeat immoral skepticism and cowardly capitulation.

Harley Schlanger
LaRouche's Western USA spokesman
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

citizen k

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2010/03/larouche_democrat_wins_primary

QuoteAmerica on verge of war with British empire         
red coast, larouche
KESHA ROGERS has just won the Democratic primary (http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/03/democrat_impeach_obama.php) in Texas's 22nd congressional district. Ms Rogers is a...colleague? Admirer? Follower?...of what her website calls "the world's leading economic forecaster", Lyndon LaRouche. I first encountered Mr Larouche's economic forecasts back during the Reagan-Mondale campaign, when he ran an extraordinary long-format television commercial warning that America was about to run out of meat. What's really amazing about this guy is that his organisation is still around. You'd think anyone given to such oddly non-compelling apocalyptic visions wouldn't have a chance against the big players, but apparently he's still out there brainwashing away, so you've got to give him credit for a certain amount of talent and dedication.
Anyway, the current Larouche-ite platform has really gotten quite creative. The craziest plank, obviously, is the support for high-speed rail (http://www.kesharogers.com/platform). But it doesn't stop there. From Ms Rogers's online victory announcement (http://www.kesharogers.com/content/ides-march-are-coming-pro-impeachment-democrat-wins-nomination-texas):The victory in the 22nd Congressional District yesterday by LaRouche Democrat Kesha Rogers sent an unmistakable message to the White House, and its British imperial controllers: Your days are numbered... As Kesha told the Galveston Daily News last night, when a reporter asked if she expected support from the Democratic Party in the fall election, "I am leading a war against the British Empire. I'm not worried about what Democratic Party hacks say or do."I think this unexpectedly answers a question that Alex Massie (http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/03/hillarys-falklands-provocation.html#more) and Daniel Larison (http://www.amconmag.com/larison/2010/03/02/the-falklands-ii/) have been asking over the past few days: why did Hillary Clinton anger London by calling on Britain and Argentina to "sit down" and work out their differences over the Falklands? Clearly, the White House is already feeling the heat, and is vainly trying to win some anti-Redcoat cred. Wimps want to go to Baghdad; real men want to go to London.

Razgovory

My mom was a delegate in the 1984 convention.  She said these people used to harass the delegates to try to convince the DNC to allow Lyndon to speak.  I know they've been big in the tea party movement.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

LaRouchies are hilarious. Especially their little foreign cocksuckers that follow them around. It isn't a LaRouche leaflet handout without a brown fuck from Upper Shithole Africa lecturing you on the Queen's drug dealing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2010, 08:03:14 AM
LaRouchies are hilarious. Especially their little foreign cocksuckers that follow them around. It isn't a LaRouche leaflet handout without a brown fuck from Upper Shithole Africa lecturing you on the Queen's drug dealing.
I love the smell of racism in the morning.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on March 06, 2010, 09:03:54 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2010, 08:03:14 AM
I love the smell of racism in the morning.

its whats for dinner.

MadImmortalMan

Galveston? Is this Ron Paul's district?

I think NASA did something to the water there.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DGuller

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 06, 2010, 03:13:53 PM

I'm pretty sure Ron Paul serves Houston area.

Ed Anger

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Fate

Quote from: DGuller on March 06, 2010, 03:33:28 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 06, 2010, 03:13:53 PM

I'm pretty sure Ron Paul serves Houston area.
The 14th (Paul's district) includes the island of Galveston.

The 22nd represents the pure white, southern suburbia of Houston.

Pat

In Sweden they are supporters of the Swedish hydrogen bomb (or at least they used to be).