News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on March 15, 2010, 12:07:36 AM
:lol:

you two are welcome to try but might be forced to becom best friends with Turks and Russians and swedes.

:mad:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

The Christian world aflame!  The Sultan is content with this.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on March 15, 2010, 12:36:05 AM
The Christian world aflame!  The Sultan is content with this.

BTW, Ragusa, as a part of Croatia was north of the 1815 line.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

Sounds like we are all set for this Wednesday, correct?

DG is going to join us playing Castille, and everyone else should be available as well.

Try to start at 8pm?

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Works for me.

Hypothetically, Kleves will be playing Portugal.  We'll see.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Viking

Quote from: Kleves on March 15, 2010, 06:46:58 PM
:shifty:

Portugal is huge. All of the "confederate" indians are portugese and portugal is bigger than castille in america and has a border with aztecs.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

Let's hope it leads to some vicious competition.  I suspect the Brits won't be too happy about the Eggplant menace in their sphere of influence.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on March 15, 2010, 08:47:58 PM
Let's hope it leads to some vicious competition.  I suspect the Brits won't be too happy about the Eggplant menace in their sphere of influence.

I suspect that the Turk won't like that we have a spanish and portugese player either. I'm pretty sure that only Little Habbaku (free provinces) and Hansy (new enemies for the turk) are 100% happy that we have castille and portugal in the game. I'm slightly annoyed that I can't take all of Italy now.

But that is probably worth having a spanish navy to cut turkey in half when habbaku does backstab me.

Berkut

I am not even slightly happy with Portugal no matter who is running them.

0 rows returned

Viking

Quote from: Berkut on March 15, 2010, 09:04:14 PM

The AI seemed to do pretty well... if you had been running Portugal, based on your performance as england, you wouldn't have done as well.

Berkut

Quote from: Viking on March 15, 2010, 09:08:03 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 15, 2010, 09:04:14 PM

The AI seemed to do pretty well... if you had been running Portugal, based on your performance as england, you wouldn't have done as well.

That isn't a very nice thing to say. My problems with England have been entirely out of my control. It is all bad luck, I tell you!

0 rows returned

Habbaku

:lol: Yes, I'm sure Spain will be utterly content to do Austria's bidding rather than let us settle a hypothetical backstab amongst ourselves.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Berkut on March 15, 2010, 09:13:31 PM

That isn't a very nice thing to say. My problems with England have been entirely out of my control. It is all bad luck, I tell you!

You offered me the royal marriage, not the other way round :contract: