News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

I got Ecumenicism too late, I thought that turned it off.. but I didn't read the events well enough.

Or If I get force converted... the really evil thing is that since I have ecumencism the pope hates me and I'm excommunicated

so..

religious turmoil tolerance -2/-2 plus global revolt risk 3 (+5 RR)
religious intolerance global revolt risk 2 (+2 RR)
excommunication tolerance catholic -3 (+3 RR)

that is a continual +10% revolt risk. This is not funny.

It seems that Sweden, England and Austria suffer from the intolerant kind, Katmai has the tolerant kind.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

katmai

I did the edict of Nantes fit express reason of tolerance of the prottys for time being.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on March 13, 2010, 12:21:47 AM
I did the edict of Nantes fit express reason of tolerance of the prottys for time being.

Just say no.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Who says England and Sweden can be the only Protestant countries?

Habbaku

You're all going to be Muslim eventually, so it doesn't really matter.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on March 13, 2010, 02:21:31 AM
You're all going to be Muslim eventually, so it doesn't really matter.

That's the 21st century, outside the scope of our game.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DGuller

Got the Windows 7, got myself all set up.  I love the Easy Transfer thing, that literally shaves at least 10 hours and countless headaches when you install new OS.  My check-sum is CYLC.  Can someone send me the save file, so that I can get a sneak preview into what I'm getting myself into?

Habbaku

I posted a link upthread that has the save file ready for download.  It should still be active.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: DGuller on March 14, 2010, 10:17:01 PM
Got the Windows 7, got myself all set up.  I love the Easy Transfer thing, that literally shaves at least 10 hours and countless headaches when you install new OS.  My check-sum is CYLC.  Can someone send me the save file, so that I can get a sneak preview into what I'm getting myself into?

Who are you going to be?

DGuller

Viking

DGuller

Viking

katmai

:lol:

you two are welcome to try but might be forced to becom best friends with Turks and Russians and swedes.