News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Rise in Hate groups in the US

Started by Razgovory, March 04, 2010, 06:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

the SPLC is ridiculous. Morris Dees needs to keep up the scare of an ever-impending supremacist revolution or he has no job.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josquius

I note they say America's biggest such group fell apart last year...wouldn't it then follow that the number of groups would rocket? Thats kinda what a big group falling apart usually involves....

Quote from: ulmont on March 04, 2010, 06:15:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 04, 2010, 06:08:25 PM
Southern poverty law center.  If I recall Lettow hated them.  Also they've updated their map of hate groups in the US.  I've got two in Cole county!  Check your closest Klan or Nazis.

4 "hate groups" in Atlanta - 3 black separatist and 1 white nationalist.

The closest Nazis are up in Kennesaw, not far though.
Black seperatist? :lol:
██████
██████
██████

ulmont

Quote from: Tyr on March 04, 2010, 07:10:55 PM
Black seperatist? :lol:

QuoteBlack separatists typically oppose integration and racial intermarriage, and they want separate institutions — or even a separate nation — for black people in America. Most contemporary forms of black separatism are strongly anti-white and anti-Semitic, and a number of religious versions assert that blacks — not Jews — are the Biblical "chosen people" of God.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/ideology/black-separatist

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 04, 2010, 07:07:09 PM
the SPLC is ridiculous. Morris Dees needs to keep up the scare of an ever-impending supremacist revolution or he has no job.
Lettow has a point.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

citizen k

QuoteSmall Oregon town rallies against Aryan Nations
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 2:10 PM PST

(Grant County residents packed a community hall in Canyon City to
voice fears that a white supremacist from Idaho may go ahead with
his plan to move to nearby John Day. About 200 people were turned
away from the Canyon City community center on Friday because fire
laws limited attendance to 300)

CANYON CITY, Ore. - Residents in a small Oregon were out in force Friday doing everything they could to let the Aryan Nations know they're not welcome in John Day.

The controversy in the town of only 1,800 began last week when Paul Mullet, who claims to be the national director of the Aryan Nations, came to town looking to buy property to be used as a headquarters.

Mullet expressed interest in a an old junior high school as well as a vacant church and opera house. He said he needs the property for training, barracks and a national gatherings. Mullet claimed he would start a soup kitchen for the community.

Residents of the town rallied Friday in opposition of the Aryan Nations setting up shop in their town and want to make sure Mullet and his followers know they are not welcome.

Many businesses along the main street through John Day have put new signs in windows stating they have the right to refuse service to anyone. Others have go so far as to place signs reading "No Nazis" and "No Aryan Nations."

Residents say even the threat of the white supremacist group coming to town is hurting business; a motorcycle club that holds an annual rally in the town says they won't continue to do so if the Aryan Nations moves in.

At a community meeting held Friday morning, a team of experts involved in the civil rights case that brought down the Aryan Nations in Idaho encouraged residents to take a strong stand against the group.

Ed Anger

Yay, I got the nation of islam nearest me.

In'shallah
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

mmm, only 32 hate groups in Alabama, slackers.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

4 hate groups in Austin.

We got Neo-Confederates, Nation of Islam, Nazis, and a group that hates everthing.

:cool:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

My county is free of hatred.  We do have a Nation of Islam chapter in Louisville however.  :bowler:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Around my neck, we're stuck with the Aryan Knights.  In fact, they've adopted a local road.  When I get some time to go over there, I'll run down and see if I can snap a pic of the Adopt-A-Road sign. :D
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 04, 2010, 07:07:09 PM

Says Mr."Crippling hatred of Yankeedom"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on March 04, 2010, 08:45:03 PM
4 hate groups in Austin.

We got Neo-Confederates, Nation of Islam, Nazis, and a group that hates everthing.

:cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texe_Marrs  Found your group that hates everything.  Some kook church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSkik6EUQUc
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

I'm somewhat disappointed.  There are only a couple of Klan "branches," or whatever they are (United White Knights and National Knights), in San Antonio.  :(