Fun diversion and your chance to support the arts

Started by Jaron, March 03, 2010, 03:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

http://www.thedoorpost.com

Register, and you can help rate short films covering seven topics: Hope, Sacrifice, Identity, Community, Authenticity, Commitment, and Truth.

I'm having quite a blast with it. Some are rather amateurish and done by people with great aspirations but limited talent. Others are quite enjoyable and even suspenesful.

I'm in an artful phase right now and this was the first outlet of my unlimited creative potential: bitching about other peoples creations.  :homestar:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Ed Anger

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 03, 2010, 04:23:04 PM
At least the HOPE poster guy. Please?

Well most definitely.  Obama supporters belong in the waste bin.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on March 03, 2010, 04:25:36 PM

Well most definitely.  Obama supporters belong in the waste bin.

An agreeable compromise :hug:.

Caliga

I support the arts both by making donations and holding season tickets to Actors Theatre of Louisville. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Quote from: Caliga on March 03, 2010, 05:33:01 PM
I support the arts both by making donations and holding season tickets to Actors Theatre of Louisville. ^_^

:hug:

DontSayBanana

Stephen Colbert also claims he designed his Olympics parody poster; if true, can we at least send him to a labor camp instead of a gas camp?

Also, I claim no knowledge of dating a graphic designer who's specializing in identity. :ph34r:
Experience bij!