And we're back!

Main Menu

I wub Obama...for now.

Started by Ed Anger, April 17, 2009, 08:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: vinraith on April 18, 2009, 04:22:21 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 17, 2009, 09:00:05 AM
He's keeping Gitmo open for all the dangerous right-wingers and returning soldiers.

It'd still be better than the cardboard box they'd end up in under a Republican. ^_^
:XD: Foot, meet nuts.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 18, 2009, 03:27:35 PM
Ed would love Brian Schweitzer.

I doubt it. That would mean living in Montana.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2009, 08:07:11 AM
No new assault weapons ban and no charges into Gitmo and shit.

Obama, you are my magic negro.  :wub:

USA! USA! USA!

What's not to love?  He's raided the treasury to reward his friends and given a pittance to the plebeians; just like Julius Caesar.  I hope the trend continues for I am told there are strange and barbarous Gauls on our northern border.  :o
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock