Question : Would any of you currently own a real 2$ US Bill...

Started by Grey Fox, March 01, 2010, 01:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Wow, this sounds worse than the crap you can get with Scottish money anywhere south of Leeds.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on March 01, 2010, 02:49:14 PM
This thread made me curious, so I read the Wiki page on the bill.  This led me to this story: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43685 .  I especially like the last line from the police chief, it's like something straight from The Onion.

I like the petition to prevent Obama from stealing all our guns.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

QuoteAs a means of protest, Bolesta decided to pay the $114 bill using 57 crisp, new $2 bills.

He showed them!

Ed Anger

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 01, 2010, 03:36:09 PM
QuoteAs a means of protest, Bolesta decided to pay the $114 bill using 57 crisp, new $2 bills.

He showed them!

I bet he was mouthy to the cops also.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

I had one for years. I finally decided to just go spend it. I bought a Mountain Dew at a gas station. The clerk took it without a second look. I was hoping for more.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Cecil

You should get a 10000$ bill for him. Might be a bit hard to get a hold of one though.

Capetan Mihali

My uncle gave me 50 bucks in $2 bills a few years ago... but I think I changed them in for real dough a long time ago, otherwise I would.   :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Korea

I will mail you one the next time I come across one. But what would you be willing to give me?  :hmm:
I want my mother fucking points!

Grey Fox

Quote from: Korea on March 01, 2010, 07:22:30 PM
I will mail you one the next time I come across one. But what would you be willing to give me?  :hmm:

A Canadian 2 dollar coin?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Korea

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 01, 2010, 07:45:43 PM

Deal.
I want my mother fucking points!

sbr

Quote from: Korea on March 01, 2010, 11:46:37 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 01, 2010, 07:45:43 PM

Deal.

That's a great deal for you now, a couple of years ago you would be getting ripped off. :D

Monoriu

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.