News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Danish men have tiny testies

Started by HVC, February 25, 2010, 11:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Didn't read the article, but the idea bemused me and i thought i'd share.

http://www.slate.com/id/2245110/
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DisturbedPervert

Quote"The Finns are doing so much better from every parameter, semen, testes size, and cancer,"

:lol:

Josquius

Swedes have very small penises (penii?) so I don't think Denmark has much to worry about. Or at least for their sake I hope not.
Small balls would be a good thing though no? Smaller target, more comfy in your pants and girls don't give a crap about them.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on February 25, 2010, 12:17:59 PM
Swedes have very small penises (penii?)
And how did you find this out? :yeahright:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Swedes have very small penises (penii?) so I don't think Denmark has much to worry about. Or at least for their sake I hope not.
Small balls would be a good thing though no? Smaller target, more comfy in your pants and girls don't give a crap about them.

Quoted for lulz.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

I need a dolly and pallet jack just to move my boys around. :(
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

I'm surprised that Scandiweenies have balls.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

Maybe they are imported from Germany
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jaron on March 03, 2010, 12:55:32 AM
Maybe they are imported from Germany

That would explain where the German's balls went.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

Swedes have very small penises (penii?) so I don't think Denmark has much to worry about.

Penises is correct (plural in -ii is only good for the -us/um  2nd declension) but the true latin plural is penes.

Brazen

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 03, 2010, 03:28:40 AM
Swedes have very small penises (penii?) so I don't think Denmark has much to worry about.

Penises is correct (plural in -ii is only good for the -us/um  2nd declension) but the true latin plural is penes.
Also testes, no i.

Heh. "There's no I in testes."

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Well, at least you're taking precautions.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?