You ain't no man till you split dark oak. So get crackin'!

Started by CountDeMoney, February 25, 2010, 06:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

The probleme is that most black women seem to look like a cross between whoopi & oprah.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on February 26, 2010, 04:03:48 AM
Quote from: Neil on February 25, 2010, 08:26:40 PM
Surely a better solution is just to breed African-Americans out of existance.

Of course, it is more likely that white people will be bred out of existence.
Depends on immigration trends.  It's much easier to eliminate a minority than the majority, and the dominance and succesfulness of white culture makes it rather attractive.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

And even more likely that there were never any "white people" or "African-Americans" to be bred into or out of existence.  Social labels are assigned, not bred.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Eh we had a good run.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Faeelin

Quote from: Valmy on February 26, 2010, 12:48:16 AM
I noted this issue after I was already married.  If I had been aware of this particular issue in College I could have really dated above my level if they are really that desperate.

You're married? I thought you were like 24.

Neil

Quote from: grumbler on February 26, 2010, 09:05:02 AM

And even more likely that there were never any "white people" or "African-Americans" to be bred into or out of existence.  Social labels are assigned, not bred.
Assigned by Me, and I say they can be bred out of existance.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Maximus

Quote from: Neil on February 26, 2010, 09:42:51 AM
Assigned by Me, and I say they can be bred out of existance.
It is actually much easier than that. We can just define white as anyone with a drop of white blood. Suddenly we are no longer threatened.

Malthus

I suspect that part of the problem is that, for whatever reason, Black guys are not turned off by chubby women to nearly the same extent as White guys.

Given the prevelance of chubby women among Black and White both, this opens a glorious, though perhaps overly-curvacious, field of slightly desperate White women for Black guys to explore.

The result is the relative devaluation of the dating prospects of the average Black women.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Monoriu

A similar problem exists for HK women.  Race is not an issue, as almost everybody is Chinese.  But the HK/Mainland divide is.

In HK, more and more females are getting office/managerial type jobs.  Meanwhile, a disproportionate percentage of males are being sent to work on the Mainland, or joining male dominant industries, e.g. construction, taxi drivers, truck drivers etc. 

In the average office setting, there are a lot more females than males. 

A lot of these office women won't marry, say, a taxi driver or a construction worker.  A HK male can easily look for a bride from the mainland, but a female generally won't look for a husband there.  The average wage in HK is still much higher than the income on the mainland.  A HK male making average wage is still considered very well-off in rural China.  But a female office worker in HK will be miles ahead (financially) of most mainland male office workers. 

Net result - lots of unmarried HK females. As long as they don't give up the idea of marrying someone more well-off than they are, that will remain true.

DisturbedPervert

frunk

Quote from: Malthus on February 26, 2010, 10:48:04 AM
I suspect that part of the problem is that, for whatever reason, Black guys are not turned off by chubby women to nearly the same extent as White guys.

Given the prevelance of chubby women among Black and White both, this opens a glorious, though perhaps overly-curvacious, field of slightly desperate White women for Black guys to explore.

The result is the relative devaluation of the dating prospects of the average Black women.

Is this based on research, or were you just listening to Baby Got Back?

Valmy

Quote from: Faeelin on February 26, 2010, 09:41:14 AM
Quote from: Valmy on February 26, 2010, 12:48:16 AM
I noted this issue after I was already married.  If I had been aware of this particular issue in College I could have really dated above my level if they are really that desperate.

You're married? I thought you were like 24.

I am 32 :blush:

But I first started posting here when I was 25.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: frunk on February 26, 2010, 11:04:10 AM

I just want to point out that song wants women to have itty bitty waists.

Ed Anger

It is all pink inside. White, brown, black as a black hole, yeller, and orange.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: frunk on February 26, 2010, 11:04:10 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 26, 2010, 10:48:04 AM

Just popular preceptions and my own observations, but I do believe it has a basis in fact. Seeing chubby white chicks with comparatively good looking black guys is hardly unusual. The reverese (chubby white guys with hott black chicks) much more unusual.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius