News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL '09 - Football's almost here.

Started by Grey Fox, June 06, 2009, 10:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: katmai on June 08, 2009, 07:43:14 PM
Judas you sold me for a dimebag baby!
Still bitter over me beating you in the championship game all those years ago? :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on June 08, 2009, 07:50:57 PM
Quote from: katmai on June 08, 2009, 07:43:14 PM
Judas you sold me for a dimebag baby!
Still bitter over me beating you in the championship game all those years ago? :lol:

Nah quoting a bit from a John Leguizamo play from broadway.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Ah....

In other LFFL News, anyone have a good football movie team name for my team this year?  West Canaan Coyotes, Mean Machine, Miami Sharks, and SCLSU Muddgos have all been used.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.