News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

300! THIS! IS! LANGUISH!!!!11

Started by Syt, March 12, 2010, 09:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote202321 Posts in 3997 Topics by 300 Members
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Paul Atreides would have been the one eyed story teller.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lucidor

Quote from: Syt on March 12, 2010, 09:23:45 AM
Who would be the cripple leading the hordes of furries here through a little known link from their forum?

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Lucidor on March 12, 2010, 12:16:21 PM
Who would be the cripple leading the hordes of furries here through a little known link from their forum?
timmay?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Lucidor on March 12, 2010, 12:16:21 PM
Captain JarLetOgleBlade?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Whatever happened to Ogle? I hope he didn't bleed himself out.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

He's the driving force behind the new V series.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."