News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN!

Started by jimmy olsen, February 25, 2010, 05:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Larch

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 25, 2010, 08:05:36 AM
Pretty sure that's what they're going for though.
No, I think they were trying for comedy.  What they have is not funny, it is just bad.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Faeelin

You know, the problem I have with the Lovecraft mythos is that I love the idea of ancient, eldricht evils. But then we get a dude who gets knocked out by a speedboat and whose long term fate is to be served as calamari.

Brazen

Was there a discount on beards?

Malthus

The best comedy take on the Cthulhu Mythos is a book entitled Resume With Monsters. A good read for anyone who hates their job ...  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius