News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kirsten Dunst cosplay video

Started by jimmy olsen, February 24, 2010, 10:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 25, 2010, 06:31:55 PM

Menial labour is the province of the bottom rung of society, rather than being dictated by the colour of your skin. Fortunately, in today's South blacks have reached a successful integration into white-collar labour that roughly corresponds to their numerical representation in the South, assisting in the process of making them well-adjusted and uplifted Southerners. All that remains is the admittedly distant national awakening when they realize once more that they are Southerners and not Americans.

The fantasy about maid outfits is just that. It is probably my most dearly held of such fantasies, and she understands it well- she is just reluctant, as yet, to indulge it. Which is really a shame.

Get to the discipline, man.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Fate

Quote from: Strix on February 25, 2010, 01:27:40 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on February 25, 2010, 04:30:44 AM
Absolutely delightful. More maid outfits than i've seen in quite some time. That is the one fight I have not yet won with the missus, and not without trying. Her sense of decency and ladylike composure gets in the way of alot of fun.

Why would she? Isn't menial labor the province of blacks in the South? Are you trying to have her roleplay a black maid? No wonder she objects.

No. Blacks are unemployed. The spics took der jerbs.

dps

Strix

Quote from: dps on February 25, 2010, 08:38:34 PM
Quote from: Delirium on February 25, 2010, 04:09:50 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 24, 2010, 07:33:15 PMI think she looks like a retarded dolphin.

How do you know a dolphin is retarded?

It's named Tim?

It would like retarded swimming with one fin.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher