Main Menu

Kirsten Dunst cosplay video

Started by jimmy olsen, February 24, 2010, 10:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Cal taints himself plenty, he doesn't need the assist.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on February 24, 2010, 11:00:37 AM
Should have released a sex tape
closes you'll get is an accidental flashing on the beach.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on February 24, 2010, 07:23:37 PM
Agree on the teeth, but I still think she's HOTT.  In fact I really don't like women who look 'perfect'.  They seem less real to me somehow (probably because they aren't!)  She has a natural look to her.

Yeah, she's a cutie pie.  With dimples.
But since her natural look also implies natural breasts, you'd never notice her.

Admiral Yi

Her nubs were very prominent in Spideman.  I think she's plain and her voice squeaky and unappealing.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 24, 2010, 10:02:04 PM
Her nubs were very prominent in Spideman.  I think she's plain and her voice squeaky and unappealing.

And yet, you think Jodi Foster is hot.  Go fig.

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 24, 2010, 05:01:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 24, 2010, 03:41:24 PM
I don't find Kirsten Dunst attractive.

She's got the same problem most child actresses have- they grow up to look like normal women.

She is real world beautiful, not movie beautiful, but she does benefit from the bump you get to your looks for being talented.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 24, 2010, 07:33:15 PMI think she looks like a retarded dolphin.

You know, if that's what a retarded dolphin looks like there'd be a lot more people trying to go swimming with dolphins; and Orcas would be much less of a draw at SeaWorld and places like that.

Lettow77

Absolutely delightful. More maid outfits than i've seen in quite some time. That is the one fight I have not yet won with the missus, and not without trying. Her sense of decency and ladylike composure gets in the way of alot of fun.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Fate

Grey Fox

Dunst vampire look makes me all hard :wub:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Strix

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 25, 2010, 04:30:44 AM
Absolutely delightful. More maid outfits than i've seen in quite some time. That is the one fight I have not yet won with the missus, and not without trying. Her sense of decency and ladylike composure gets in the way of alot of fun.

Why would she? Isn't menial labor the province of blacks in the South? Are you trying to have her roleplay a black maid? No wonder she objects.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Delirium

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 24, 2010, 07:33:15 PMI think she looks like a retarded dolphin.

How do you know a dolphin is retarded?
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Delirium on February 25, 2010, 04:09:50 PM

How do you know a dolphin is retarded?

There's a joke in there about blow holes somewhere.

Lettow77

Quote from: Strix on February 25, 2010, 01:27:40 PM

Why would she? Isn't menial labor the province of blacks in the South? Are you trying to have her roleplay a black maid? No wonder she objects.

Menial labour is the province of the bottom rung of society, rather than being dictated by the colour of your skin. Fortunately, in today's South blacks have reached a successful integration into white-collar labour that roughly corresponds to their numerical representation in the South, assisting in the process of making them well-adjusted and uplifted Southerners. All that remains is the admittedly distant national awakening when they realize once more that they are Southerners and not Americans.

The fantasy about maid outfits is just that. It is probably my most dearly held of such fantasies, and she understands it well- she is just reluctant, as yet, to indulge it. Which is really a shame.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'