And we're back!

Main Menu

Site of Battle of Bosworth found

Started by Gups, February 19, 2010, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sophie Scholl

True enough.  For a brief glimmering moment you weren't limited to one sentence semi-witty retorts.  I fucked up by interrupting that.  Now we return you to your regularly scheduled Brain postings.  Sorry everyone. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

:huh: There is nothing witty about retards.

PDH

Quote from: The Brain on February 19, 2010, 09:06:33 PM
:huh: There is nothing witty about retards.
Fuck you, retards give us endless hours of mirth.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Brain

grumbler

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on February 19, 2010, 09:05:29 PM
True enough.  For a brief glimmering moment you weren't limited to one sentence semi-witty retorts.  I fucked up by interrupting that.  Now we return you to your regularly scheduled Brain postings.  Sorry everyone. :(
I love Brain's retorts.  Everyone knows better than to take any of his postings over six words seriously.

Ya want a real hoot, just search for a Brain post in which "grumbler" appears as more than a quote source.  Howlers, those are!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.