And we're back!

Main Menu

America is Not Ungovernable

Started by jimmy olsen, February 10, 2010, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Jaron on February 19, 2010, 10:30:52 PM
Does Obama need to be like Johnson?
No-one needs to be like Johnson.  Flashing your dick to Ambassadors and forcing your aides to sit on the bath while you take a shit aren't necessarily good things. 
Let's bomb Russia!

citizen k

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 19, 2010, 10:35:50 PM
No-one needs to be like Johnson.  Flashing your dick to Ambassadors and forcing your aides to sit on the bath while you take a shit aren't necessarily good things.

I can see how an Englishman might be offended by such forward behavior. Just imagine he's French.  ;)

grumbler

No, he needs Reed to be like Johnson.  He hired Emmanuel to be his LBJ, but Emmanuel is just a fuckup who is good at making enemies needlessly.

It was when Emmanuel was named CoS that I knew Obama had no idea of how to govern.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Quote from: grumbler on February 19, 2010, 11:04:10 PM
No, he needs Reed to be like Johnson.  He hired Emmanuel to be his LBJ, but Emmanuel is just a fuckup who is good at making enemies needlessly.

It was when Emmanuel was named CoS that I knew Obama had no idea of how to govern.

Who is Reed?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Sheilbh

Quote from: grumbler on February 19, 2010, 11:04:10 PM
Yeah to be fair Johnson was hired to be JFK's Johnson, much to Marilyn's disappointment.
Let's bomb Russia!