News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Death, Photos and Internet Privacy

Started by jimmy olsen, February 07, 2010, 01:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote"But it feels good knowing that at least now, at least in California, our case will (help) prevent this from happening to anybody else."

Is there coaching in law school to tell your clients to say crap like this? A settlement from California isn't going to stop a 19 year old from posting pictures from a crash.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HVC

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2010, 11:53:33 AM
Quote from: HVC on February 08, 2010, 11:48:03 AM
Before or after? :P
:mad:
She's dead, what does she care? and i don't know her family, nor will they read this, so it's all kosher :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Berkut

It would really suck to have your sisters pictures plastered all over the damn place.

I think at some point you are probably just better off biting the bullet and looking at them, try to de-sensitize yourself to them, since you are going to keep bumping into the damn things anyway.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

Quote from: Fireblade on February 08, 2010, 01:48:03 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Nikki_Catsouras

:showoff:

Not really an enviable job:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/File:Nicole_Catsouras_is_Dead_Thank_God_05.jpg
(NSFW)

A friend of mine had to do that plenty of time for guys who threw themselves in front of a train while he was working on an ambulance till he couldn't take it anymore. He's an unemployed 45(?) year old WoWtard mooching off his parents' money now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Also, her dad looks like a cheap pimp or drug dealer on Miami Vice.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2010, 11:32:11 AM
was she HOTT? :ph34r:

Well, she wouldn't have trouble giving head after, right?

I mean, you just have to pick it up off the pavement.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Agelastus

I am ashamed to say that when I first read this thread, I immediately googled up the pictures to see what I had missed... :Embarrass:

She was...bloody...

It looked more like a crushed and pulped head to me, rather than a decapitated head. I am no expert however.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Razgovory

I am not ashamed.  I had no desire to look at that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on February 08, 2010, 03:19:01 PM
I am not ashamed.  I had no desire to look at that.
Ditto. I am not following any links in this thread!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on February 08, 2010, 03:11:43 PM

Well, she wouldn't have trouble giving head after, right?

I mean, you just have to pick it up off the pavement.
But think of all the extra holes her head had.

ok, even that one made me feel bad :blush:

Grey Fox

I forget which rule it is but Good god the internet really has a picture of everything.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 08, 2010, 04:21:24 PM
I forget which rule it is but Good god the internet really has a picture of everything.

Why would you capitalize "Good", but not "god"?  :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.