A girl with no vagina has a baby...how giving a BJ can get you pregnant

Started by MadImmortalMan, February 03, 2010, 07:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Monoriu on February 04, 2010, 02:11:11 AM
I refuse to believe this. 
Bah.  If The Party told you to believe it you would.  That is why Reds can't be trusted.
PDH!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Vricklund

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullerian_agenesis

According to this wiki entry it's a fairly common genetic defect, the estimated prevalence is 1 in 5000 women. Also, women with this disorder don't have uterus, so I think we can rule this one out.  :P

Caliga

Not only that, but it seems that sub-saharan Africans, especially in southern Africa, have a tendency to hold utterly insane beliefs about things such as sexuality, albinism, and the like.  I'm more disappointed in the media for reporting something so absurd in such a matter-of-fact manner.

It might just be me treating the media with more cynicism, but over the past couple of years I've noticed what looks like a drastic decline in the quality of reporting... articles with numerous spelling and grammatical errors, overly informal style, and so on.  I've seen this with numerous major media outlets (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc.)  I don't know if this is due to editorial staff cuts or what, but it's starting to get really embarassing.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Caliga on February 04, 2010, 08:17:44 AMI'm more disappointed in the media for reporting something so absurd in such a matter-of-fact manner.

Pretty much what I'd expect from them.  Every year they're getting closer to the Weekly World News

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on February 04, 2010, 08:17:44 AM
It might just be me treating the media with more cynicism, but over the past couple of years I've noticed what looks like a drastic decline in the quality of reporting... articles with numerous spelling and grammatical errors, overly informal style, and so on.  I've seen this with numerous major media outlets (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc.)  I don't know if this is due to editorial staff cuts or what, but it's starting to get really embarassing.
I think it's just a perception.  We just didn't realize how uncurious and unintelligent most of the journalists were back then, due to not having as much information at our disposal.  The real media bias is towards having a good story, with everything else like facts being ignored.

Strix

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on February 03, 2010, 11:16:33 PM
sound kind of like the "son of a gun myth" from Mythbusters...

I wonder if the new girl will help "bust" this myth?!? :perv:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Martim Silva

This sounds quite silly and unbelievable.

Then again, if Life has teached me something, is that reality far surpasses fiction. So I say it can be true.

(also, see the Falklands thread for examples)

Quote from: Drakken on February 04, 2010, 11:25:07 AM
"And if the Party says that it is not four but five - then how many?"

Five, of course.