Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

game is live, I won't be joining until the morrow :p
have fun

Seen

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 29, 2010, 01:05:18 PM
game is live, I won't be joining until the morrow :p
have fun
A, thats why the site went down. Thanks for the heads up!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

While I await the insanely long loading time, here is my character, a custom race I created.

Since I geared the traits toward space combat, the general RPing background idea that this is a race which has been in space for a long time, but society is matriarchal in a way that commerce and politics are only open for females, so males has only the military as a way to excel.

Syt

You're putting too much thought into this. If RP you want, LotRO you should play (on Laurelin). :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Seen

My first crash. Just at the end of the intro ground mission. Hopefully im still there...

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on January 29, 2010, 01:33:04 PM
You're putting too much thought into this. If RP you want, LotRO you should play (on Laurelin). :P

I had time to think while I customized the character :P Thats all the backstory it will ever get :P

Uhm, I do hope they havent turned on all the servers in the cluster because it is way, way, way, way, way slower than it was during open beta and there supposed to be MUCH less people online right now. Altough I do assume everyone in Europe who preordered are on.

That aside, I am quite happy to restart the game, for real this time.

Seen

Quote from: Tamas on January 29, 2010, 01:58:32 PMAltough I do assume everyone in Europe who preordered are on.
:yes:

And for me, even with the massive players spawn, it was running smooth.

Till the server went down of course.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Tamas on January 29, 2010, 01:15:34 PM
While I await the insanely long loading time, here is my character, a custom race I created.
lolz, can I be:  Darth Maul?!?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 28, 2010, 11:59:37 PM

Now that being said, I'm stuck in a remote Yukon town for circuit court in the morning.  No idea when I'll make it back to town, or if I'll make it back to town.  This time the motel at least has heat (it had very, very little 2 months ago), but the door doesn't close. :frusty:  We'll see if moving the futon in front of the door is good enough.

Hey Beeb,guess you aren't making it back tonight :P

I'll look you up in morning
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I toyed around with character creation yesterday evening. Still not sure what to play, though likely tactical, as they seem "tankiest" which is a class I normally like to play. Still fiddling with the races.

However, how is this a "headstart" if they don't unlock the preorder stuff? :glare:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on January 29, 2010, 11:50:09 PM

Now that being said, I'm stuck in a remote Yukon town for circuit court in the morning.  No idea when I'll make it back to town, or if I'll make it back to town.  This time the motel at least has heat (it had very, very little 2 months ago), but the door doesn't close. :frusty:  We'll see if moving the futon in front of the door is good enough.

Just made it back.  Sometimes I really hate driving in the north in winter at night. :bleeding:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 30, 2010, 12:37:11 AM

Just made it back.  Sometimes I really hate driving in the north in winter at night. :bleeding:

I try not to do it if i can help it :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

Quote from: Barrister on January 30, 2010, 12:37:11 AM
Quote from: katmai on January 29, 2010, 11:50:09 PM

Glad you made it home safe. :)  :homestar:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Katmai asked me about changing your account name.

QuoteQuestion: How do I Change my Online Handle?
Answer: If your online Handle is the same as your Username we would be happy to change your display name! Please log in and send us a Billing Support ticket with the three names you would like, in order of preference, if your first choice is unavailable. Keep in mind that trademarked or copywritten names are not acceptable.

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.