Star Trek Online: The Continuing Languish Mission

Started by Barrister, January 28, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 01, 2010, 09:36:04 PM
Klingon side is buggy as hell...

Ewww playing a klingon?

I look forward to blowing you up repeatedly.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Most of the missons are so bugged you dont get xp it would seem.  Got 3/4 through a really hard one, and it reset on my team.  :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Hmmm, I don't have much advice for Klingon side as it really didn't interest me so barely tried it in Closed and Open Beta.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Jaron

Because if Byzanteens infiltrate this game I wants you to blast 'em :P

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on February 01, 2010, 10:07:31 PM
Because if Byzanteens infiltrate this game I wants you to blast 'em :P

We already have Romatards

Jaron

Tamas is the only Roma I know of who plays the game.

Alcibiades

Got top DPS in a large fleet instance, got a real cool tachyon dish...thing.  Rare retail is 16,500, so it's worth at least 3-10x that amount. ( :lol: )  But I have no clue how much its worth, I put it up and its the only dish up there, period.   So I marked it for 80,000, but looking at the weapons they have them marked up 30x in general..... :unsure:

Any way, all the crybaby's who didn't get anything made me laugh. :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

Came out on top of a KvK arena yesterday. Only got crap, though. :(

Btw, what are fleets good for, besides PvP? Most of the (admittedly newbie) quests are either soloable or put you together with random folks.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

The "raid" quests at higher lvls are 5 mans, other than that not sure what they have planned.

Jaron

katmai

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

According to STO quite a few pre-orders of the Gold (= Collector's?) Edition have been cancelled due to lack of supply. Some report that they'll not receive their boxed copies till 5th or 8th. :lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould