Star Trek Online: The Continuing Languish Mission

Started by Barrister, January 28, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Jaron on January 29, 2010, 01:18:07 AM
Eh, I don't see why you'd try to drive me away from the game. Its not like you'd be forced to play with me or communicate with me and I seriously doubt you're saying what you're saying out of concern for helping me save a buck so why don't we just cut the act and agree we won't play together or chat if I do end up buying this game (unlikely anyway) ? Deal ?

I'm just looking out for ya J.  I don't think it's your kind of game, so I was trying to save you a buck.  But if you do buy it I'd be happy to chat with you and group with ya. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jaron

Strix

I imagine it would go like this...

The mighty Languish Armada gathers to defend Wolf 359 versus the Borg Cube. All ships assume their assigned positions in the intricate battle line that is the only hope for humanity. One wrong move by any ship and the defense will quickly become a slaughter.

Barrister: Engage the Borg!

Katmai: Photo Torpedoes FULL SPREAD!

Jaron: Hey guys, I gotta go train my engineer in better shield techniques. *Jaron warps out*
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Barrister

I love how J can't outrun things from what - 5 years ago? more?   :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

It was 05 and I was excited to train a new spell I got and wanted to show it to Katmai and CdM before they went to bed. Give me a break. :P

Crazy_Ivan80

Sophie Scholl

Bastards.  I'd considered ordering it in the future when I have more monetary reserves.  However, knowing that my ability to get TOS uniforms ends tomorrow does not make me happy. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

I'm still on the fence about buying this.  I had a very limited amount of time in the beta, mainly because of the server connectivity issues and bad timing, but also because I've had tons of work in the past couple of weeks and that limited my playing time.

I really did like what I saw of the beta, however.

I have a ton of other games I need to play through still (The Witcher, Dragon Age, SH4, Brothers in Arms, and now Mass Effect 2, courtesy of Princesca), so if I do pick this up it'll be probably at least a month.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jaron on January 29, 2010, 02:03:13 AM
It was 05 and I was excited to train a new spell I got and wanted to show it to Katmai and CdM before they went to bed. Give me a break. :P

Oh, bullshit.

"Well I got my 12 kills...TTFN!" *hearthstones out*

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee