A cheap gas grill
3 (15.8%)
a Weber kettle charcoal grill
5 (26.3%)
This massive charcoal grill at Sam's that is more expensive
2 (10.5%)
Go for broke and get the big gas grill with a rotisserie built in
6 (31.6%)
Roast Jaron over an open fire while singing Christmas carols.
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Darth Wagtaros

And explain:
In what way, was the Holy Roman Empire holy, Roman, or an Empire?  :mad:
PDH!

vinraith

Gas is evil, so the first one is right out. Between the others, it's really a matter of what you want to use it for, how often you plan to use it, and how much cash you've got to invest. Rotisserie grills are awesome, but you need to be pretty sure you're going to use it often to justify the expense.

citizen k

PRC

Just get a normal propane gas grill.  You don't have to have house natural gas hookup or super bbq.. but don't get the cheapest CAD Tire has to offer either, get something that feels alright.

DisturbedPervert

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

I agree with Vinny, f&*k a gas grill.  I have one now (gift from Princesca's grandpa) and the taste of grilled meat is definitely inferior... plus it's more difficult to sear shit since the gas flames don't leap nearly as high.

Given that you live in Mass. and the grilling season is like three weeks :P , I would get a Weber kettle grill.  That's what we had when we lived there.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Hey, you can grill year round here so long as you sweep the snow off the deck!  My current grill is corroding into a pile of rusted crud, so I'm afraid to use it. 

When I return from the Left Coast I shall check this poll again and make my purchase.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Something large enough to grill an aurochs.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 04, 2009, 07:34:55 AM
Something large enough to grill an aurochs.

My deck is smaller than the average auroch.
PDH!

dps

At first, I thought the thread was "what kind of girl should I get", and I was going to vote "one with big boobs".

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: dps on April 04, 2009, 11:27:34 AM
At first, I thought the thread was "what kind of girl should I get", and I was going to vote "one with big boobs".

For Wags, definitely a blond Italian girl.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on April 04, 2009, 11:36:51 AM
Quote from: dps on April 04, 2009, 11:27:34 AM

For Wags, definitely a blond Italian girl.
:(
PDH!