News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Having an affair is way too much work...

Started by alfred russel, January 31, 2010, 03:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Pretty sure backwardsville, i mean Laramie has both?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Zanza

You could also just get a mobile phone that allows for two SIM cards. A lot of "business" phones have that so you can have one SIM card for business and one for private connections.

Strix

Quote from: PDH on January 31, 2010, 10:42:21 PM
I want a SIM card, and a 20-something to go along with it.

Don't you still work at a University? The 20-something part shouldn't be too hard.  ;)
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

dps

Quote from: alfred russel on January 31, 2010, 03:38:22 PM
An article about all the things that John Edwards did to keep his affair a secret, and still failed. I guess I would have no chance--getting a separate phone, the conference calls, and the covert hotel room rentals aren't things I would have thought of. Then again, even when I was 16 I wouldn't have the sex tape and the "don't worry about a condom because I won't get pregnant" mistakes.

I don't see why anyone would allow themselves being taped having sex unless you:  A) don't care who knows that you're having sex with whoever else is on the tape, and B) don't mind the possibility that it might end up posted on the web for everyone to see.  Obviously, a married public figure having an illicit affair doesn't meet those criteria.

Monoriu

Public figures who have affairs are pretty much doomed.  No matter what they do, their partners have very different incentives when it comes to talking. 

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Zanza on February 01, 2010, 07:17:43 AM
You could also just get a mobile phone that allows for two SIM cards. A lot of "business" phones have that so you can have one SIM card for business and one for private connections.

You need to keep the one you're using for spying/cheating hidden away when you're not using it.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

BVN

There is also the problem that not all information (like numbers and messages) is stored on your SIM card. The memory on your SIM card is limited and if it's full the information is stored on your phone. If I'm not mistaken, changing SIM cards doesn't erase (hide) the information stored on your phone.

Valmy

This is why if I am going to cheat I am going to tell my wife BEFORE I start my affair.  Then I won't have to go through all the exhausting effort to hide it.

'Hey Honey?  I am just calling to let you know I am going to cheat on you in about...30 seconds...as soon as she gets out of the shower.  But we're still good right?'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: dps on February 01, 2010, 09:16:06 AM
I don't see why anyone would allow themselves being taped having sex unless you:  A) don't care who knows that you're having sex with whoever else is on the tape, and B) don't mind the possibility that it might end up posted on the web for everyone to see.  Obviously, a married public figure having an illicit affair doesn't meet those criteria.

Sometimes you have no choice. A man left my apt the other day and took a camera phone pic of me before I'd even noticed. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.