Ay, Chihuahua! Spic boom in MD since 2000

Started by CountDeMoney, January 25, 2010, 06:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 25, 2010, 09:22:49 AM
Besides, one of the things desperate 3rd world immigrants are supposed to have going for them is they are thin.

The immigrants usually are...but a few years here in Taco Bell land...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

Mexicans in Mexico are pretty tubby too

According to this they trail only the United States in obesity

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

Josquius

Probally because Mexico isn't 3rd world.
Its poor but its developed world poor (mostly. Some places do seem rather 3rd world)- and obesity is the disease of the modern poor.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on January 25, 2010, 09:29:36 AM
Mexicans in Mexico are pretty tubby too

According to this they trail only the United States in obesity

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

Probably because we flood the country with out cheap processed food! :w00t:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on January 25, 2010, 10:39:25 AM
Probally because Mexico isn't 3rd world.
Its poor but its developed world poor (mostly. Some places do seem rather 3rd world)- and obesity is the disease of the modern poor.

Well...it is richer than say Romania and Bulgaria...but the primary reason for its perception of poverty is the fact it is located beside the United States and thus looks pretty shitty by comparison.

But Mexico is hardly the only source of Latino immigrants to the United States.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 25, 2010, 06:26:53 AM
Can't blame Castro on this one.

Maybe, but then again you never blame him for anything.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on January 25, 2010, 08:59:58 AM
Ed Anger can't beat the Latino menace.

I can, though.  Little goofball got smudges all over my Planet Earth blu-ray :angry:

Related to the thread, we selected "White, non-hispanic" when filling out his birth certificate info.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on January 25, 2010, 03:48:52 PM
Ed Anger can't beat the Latino menace.

I can, though.  Little goofball got smudges all over my Planet Earth blu-ray :angry:

Related to the thread, we selected "White, non-hispanic" when filling out his birth certificate info.

So you lied?

derspiess

Ed Anger

Ed Anger can't beat the Latino menace through breeding single handedly...or can he?

Yes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 04:47:24 PM
Ugh wife isn't one of those WOPS is she?

Yessir.  Also in the woodpile: Spanish, Portuguese, French Basque, and (ugh) Irish.

Anywho, I think the whole "hispanic" thing as official gubmit labels for people is silly & should be done away with.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 25, 2010, 03:43:17 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 25, 2010, 06:26:53 AM
Can't blame Castro on this one.

Maybe, but then again you never blame him for anything.

I blame him for trying to steal Christmas.

Fate

Quote from: Valmy on January 25, 2010, 09:06:48 AM
Quote from: Caliga on January 25, 2010, 07:58:28 AM
I for one welcome the Hispanification of America.  :cool:

Coming from a Latinoized part of the country it ain't so bad.

It's terrible.

All of their womens folk suffer from masa poisoning.