News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 17, 2010, 01:24:03 AM
And that penalty on Ray Lewis in the endzone was total bullshit;  a receiver isn't "defenseless" when he's attempting to score a touchdown.  How the hell else are you supposed to separate him from the ball?  Helmet to helmet, my black ass.

Yes, yes it was. I like the rule when it comes on a play where a receiver misses the ball and a player comes up after and goes for the head. It gets lame when he had the ball in his hands trying to make the catch especially in such an important game.

I wonder if it might not be the result of the hit Lewis put on Ochocinco. Ray-Ray likes to come in at the end of plays to lay the hammer down and the officials may have been looking for that.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Alcibiades

I'd say I want both Favre and Homo to get injured, but I think Beebwagon will call me an Anti-theist again :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ulmont

Of course Romo can't hang on to the ball so the Cowboys are fucked.  Maybe the Chargers game will be good.

MadBurgerMaker

Joe Buck is so dumb.

Edit:   :lol: And Tony Romo just threw the worst pass ever.

Liep

I like that interpretation of "punter stepping on another player" as "running into the kicker".
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

I must admit I take great pleasure in watching the Cowboys get beaten.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Liep on January 17, 2010, 03:39:11 PM

It's a wonderful thing.

MadBurgerMaker

Jerrah down on the sidelines trying to figure out who gets fired for this beatdown.  :nelson:

Barrister

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 17, 2010, 03:40:00 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 17, 2010, 03:39:11 PM

It's a wonderful thing.

Isn't it.   :cool:

And we'll get the matchup we wanted to see all year: New Orleans and Minnesota.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Barrister

Why is Favre still in the game? :huh:

This I don't like.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Barrister on January 17, 2010, 04:01:11 PM
Why is Favre still in the game? :huh:

This I don't like.

Rosenfels would find a way to lose.  Jackson might too...don't really know about him.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 17, 2010, 03:55:09 PM
Who is "we"?

I know I didn't want it.
I just want Brett Favre to die.

It looks like the Vikings organization has no class.  The shittiness of Favre is rubbing off on them.  It's a shame.  They used to be a class organization.  :(
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

Even if it is the Cowboys that last TD was not classy at all.