News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: ulmont on January 16, 2010, 10:42:41 PM
The fumble?  (You appear to be a few seconds ahead of me).

That...that was PTSD from penalties affecting the Ravens.

:lol:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

Valmy

Fucking Ravens choke against the Baltimore Colts again.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on January 16, 2010, 10:45:55 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 16, 2010, 10:44:54 PM
So let's talk tomorrows games :P

I pick Chargers, Cowboys.

Hmm I agree on Bolts, the other game I don't want to hear the nonsensical stories that will come out all next week about whomever wins. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

For all who mocked me last weekend, I've gone 2/2 so far...

I stand by my pics of San Diego and Minnesota.

:)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Chargers and..... I guess I'll go for the Vikings on the stipulation that they lose to the Saints ?  Agreed?  Good.

I just won't be able to put up with all the Tony Homo/Cowboys hype as much as I will with the Vikings ranting.   :sleep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Strix

Hey Judas it seems I know a lot more about football than you. Manning didn't 'light them" up because he missed a couple TD throws but he did a good enough job. Flake-O was exposed and had nothing. Rice got his 100+ yards in a losing cause.

The only thing sadder than your moronic belief that the Ravens had (have anytime soon) a chance at winning the Superbowl was watching Ray Lewis stumble around the field always a couple steps slow on each play. No, sorry, I stand corrected, Harbaugh looking around confused and bewildered because the undisciplined play of his defense cost his team chance after chance was much more sad.

When you learn more about football come back and try to talk shit to me.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Sophie Scholl

You're such a retard that it's laughable Strix.  That's all I'm going to bother commenting on your post.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Strix

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 16, 2010, 11:16:18 PM
You're such a retard that it's laughable Strix.  That's all I'm going to bother commenting on your post.

There is nothing else you can say when you get owned like that. I understand.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Sophie Scholl

Peyton lucked out of two potential game changing interceptions.  Rice had under 100 yards.  Flacco's targets had more than 5 drops on the night, which doesn't mean he "got exposed" so much as unlucky.  The removal of the game killing turnovers and I think you'd have seen a far, far different game.  I don't remember you predicting those.  I don't remember you predicting it'd be 3-3 for the vast majority of the first half.  Were you right about tonight's game?  Yes.  Even a blind nut gets a squirrel Strix.  Maybe you can take yourself and those of blood relation to you on a victory parade of your awesomeness right off a cliff like the O'Doyle clan from Billy Madison.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Strix

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 16, 2010, 11:22:50 PM
Peyton lucked out of two potential game changing interceptions.

Yes, Peyton lucked out of two potential interceptions that could have resulted in scores. The Ravens also dodged a couple passes that Manning just missed on that would have been game breaking touchdowns. Could have, would have, should have means nothing in the end if it doesn't count.

Quote from: Judas IscariotRice had under 100 yards.

Rice had a 120 total yards. Rice is the Ravens main running and receiving threat. So, no, Rice wasn't held under a 100 yards. Just shows your lack of football knowledge and insight into players.

Quote from: Judas IscariotFlacco's targets had more than 5 drops on the night, which doesn't mean he "got exposed" so much as unlucky.

Did you watch the game? They were dropped passes because the receivers touched them. They weren't on target (most of them were late) and they wouldn't have been an easy catch for even great receivers. The only easy dropped pass was McClain's near the goal line.

Flake-O got away with one when his own game changing interception was dropped. The Ravens would have gone down 10-0 quickly and I am sure a blow-out would have resulted. Flake-O looked lost and unprepared. After an initial good start he couldn't throw down field at all. So, yes, he was exposed.

I told you what would happen and it did. Do I need to tell you minute by minute? Games aren't over until the fourth quarter finishes and than sometimes they go to overtime. Learn more about football and you will understand that.

You got owned, get over it, it happens. Luck had nothing to do with it, as I am normally spot on about the NFL. You are just to stupid and biased to realize that.

Like I said, learn some more about football than come back and talk shit.

Strix

Neil, tough loss. The defense looked good until they got left on the field to long.

On the bright side, Matt Stover looked good, oh wait nevermind.  :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 16, 2010, 11:22:50 PM
Peyton lucked out of two potential game changing interceptions.

Only Peyton Manning could throw 2 interceptions during the same drive, and still get points on the board.  :lol:

Ugh, what an ugly game.  Microcosm of the Ravens season right there.  Inconsistency and mistakes at inopportune times.

Inability to move the ball downfield simply highlights the need for a big-time wide receiver;  Derek Mason and a bunch of practice squad possession receivers just doesn't cut it when you have to go to the 2-minute offense and stretch the field.  Flacco needs more weapons than Ray Rice coming out of the backfield
With no salary cap in 2010, I suggest they sign both Vicent Jackson AND Malcolm Floyd.

And that penalty on Ray Lewis in the endzone was total bullshit;  a receiver isn't "defenseless" when he's attempting to score a touchdown.  How the hell else are you supposed to separate him from the ball?  Helmet to helmet, my black ass.

Ah well.  Saints and Colts in the Super Bowl.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 17, 2010, 01:24:03 AM
And that penalty on Ray Lewis in the endzone was total bullshit;  a receiver isn't "defenseless" when he's attempting to score a touchdown.  How the hell else are you supposed to separate him from the ball?  Helmet to helmet, my black ass.

That was the only penalty against the Ravens that you could have a legitimate complaint about.  It has been called all year though; you just cannot hit QBs or receivers going for the ball in the head.  It might be a horrible rule, but from what I have seen it has been called pretty regularly all year.