News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass Effect 2

Started by Slargos, January 01, 2010, 04:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Killed Kenny

Quote from: katmai on February 28, 2010, 12:03:10 AM
The only one I lost was because of bug In the loyalty mission.

What bug?

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Neil on February 28, 2010, 09:14:05 AM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 27, 2010, 09:11:57 PM
What class do you play? I'm playing an engineer, and it's cool, but I hate the damn submachine gun. I'd rather have a sniper rifle or something. I actually use the pistol the most.  :P
Then I played through as an Infiltrator on Hardcore, and really liked that.  Infiltrator plus sniper rifle equals lots of fun watching guys get headshot, and with the assassination cloak, taking out the last boss gets pretty easy. 

I've run up through the second colony mission now with an infiltrator. I thought it was meh at first (most combat is mid or close range), but once I got that viper sniper rifle I really started liking it.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 02, 2010, 02:24:39 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 28, 2010, 09:14:05 AM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 27, 2010, 09:11:57 PM
What class do you play? I'm playing an engineer, and it's cool, but I hate the damn submachine gun. I'd rather have a sniper rifle or something. I actually use the pistol the most.  :P
Then I played through as an Infiltrator on Hardcore, and really liked that.  Infiltrator plus sniper rifle equals lots of fun watching guys get headshot, and with the assassination cloak, taking out the last boss gets pretty easy. 
I've run up through the second colony mission now with an infiltrator. I thought it was meh at first (most combat is mid or close range), but once I got that viper sniper rifle I really started liking it.
Really?  I prefered using the single-shot rifles, because I love one-shotting things.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadImmortalMan

I like the viper better because I can stay in scope and empty the whole magazine. You got six creepies coming at you down a hallway, just zoom in and headshot, headshot, headshot, headshot, headshot, headshot. I still get a lot of single-shot kills with the upgrades and using the right ammo powers for the baddies I'm fighting. Not nearly as many. Most enemies that don't one-shot die in two or (rarely) three. But I have five times the ammo and I can fire it much quicker. So that's a profit.

MadImmortalMan

Hmmm. Finished the game. Everyone lived. I don't like the ...events occurring that force you to ...act before you may be ready to do so. Trying not to spoiler here. Not sure if this is a spoiler thread or not.