Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point

Started by Strix, January 01, 2010, 12:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

The obvious lesson is that Obama needs to nuke some folks.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on January 04, 2010, 03:43:22 AM
An unused graph isn't very useful.
But, as that has nothing to do with this table, the point is moot.

If you cannot figure out how to use Shielbh's table (not graph, btw), then you couldn't figure out what it meant if you could use it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on January 04, 2010, 12:40:30 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 04, 2010, 12:38:09 PM
Incorrect, I'm simply to lazy.
Understandable, since you're also too lazy to type out 'too'.  :)

I'm pretty fucking lazy.  Also, pretty.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on January 04, 2010, 12:43:31 PM
As long as you don't start beginning sentences with the word 'Too' like my mother in law does, I can tolerate your antics.  :):bleeding:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on January 04, 2010, 12:46:01 PM
As long as you don't start beginning sentences with the word 'Too' like my mother in law does, I can tolerate your antics.  :):bleeding:

Too right.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

:D

Her usual M.O. is like this:

Ah went to the grocery store tewday.  Too, ah went to the post office.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on January 04, 2010, 12:46:01 PM

:hug:

Maximus

Quote from: Caliga on January 04, 2010, 12:49:55 PM
:D

Her usual M.O. is like this:

Ah went to the grocery store tewday.  Too, ah went to the post office.
I've read books that used it that way :(

Caliga

Really?  :huh: Well, it might not technically be incorrect, but it just sounds horrible to me.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2010, 09:05:34 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on January 02, 2010, 09:03:57 AM
I think Obama's numbers are entirely tied to the economy.

And racism.

Good point-- they are artificially buoyed by those who hate white pipple.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on January 04, 2010, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2010, 09:05:34 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on January 02, 2010, 09:03:57 AM
I think Obama's numbers are entirely tied to the economy.

And racism.

Good point-- they are artificially buoyed by those who hate white pipple.

It's enormously funny when Republicans play the victim. 

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory