And we're back!

Main Menu

Gunman kills five plus self in Finland

Started by merithyn, December 31, 2009, 10:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 01, 2010, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: merithyn on December 31, 2009, 10:30:14 AM
Interesting article, most especially because it seems to be saying that the massacres that have taken place in Finland is entirely the fault of the non-Finnish. Do American papers do this, as well, and I just don't notice it?
That would be silly, since Americans shoot up people all the time.  Makes more sense in a place like Finland where they presumably view themselves as a non-violent culture.

Well.

I would wager they are far more used to people gutting eachother with knives than using firearms.

But your point is valid none the less.  :D

Finns.

Non violent.

Hah.  :D

Solmyr

This article is funny, since I don't recall any serious public discussion that the school shootings here in Finland were a result of Americanization. If anything they were blamed on a combination of disaffected youth and too easy access to firearms, leading to tightening of gun laws.

But yeah, funny how killing people over domestic disputes/"family honor" seems to be a Muslim Balkantard trait. Tell me why Kosovo should be a country, again?

dps

Quote from: Solmyr on January 01, 2010, 07:51:39 PM
This article is funny, since I don't recall any serious public discussion that the school shootings here in Finland were a result of Americanization. If anything they were blamed on a combination of disaffected youth and too easy access to firearms, leading to tightening of gun laws.

But yeah, funny how killing people over domestic disputes/"family honor" seems to be a Muslim Balkantard trait. Tell me why Kosovo should be a country, again?

To stick it to the Serbs.

I'm not saying that that's necessarily a good reason, or that I agree with it, just that it is pretty much the only reason.   And the Serbs did largely bring it on themselves.

HisMajestyBOB

Muslim Balkantards > Slavotards
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Solmyr

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on January 02, 2010, 12:05:21 AM

Muslim Balkantards > Slavotards

This is why the terrorists win. People should have taken a cue from Russia and gone all Chechnya on them instead. :(

Martinus

Not really. Chechnya is good because it has Muslimtards and Russians slaughtering each other and thus saving us the work. But in the long term, Russia is a much bigger threat than Muslims.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on January 02, 2010, 05:33:06 AM
Not really. Chechnya is good because it has Muslimtards and Russians slaughtering each other and thus saving us the work. But in the long term, Russia is a much bigger threat than Muslims.

Man, I do not know about that.

The crazy guy down the street might kill you one of these days, but the malignant cancer you're brewing in your lower intestine WILL kill you.  :P

Crazy_Ivan80

Albania is weird country though... highest number of atheists in the world and a significant amount (majority maybe?) are crypto-christians or quasi-crypto-christians...
If there's one place in Europe where islam could probably be rolled back for real it has to be Albania.

Slargos

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 02, 2010, 07:19:24 AM
Albania is weird country though... highest number of atheists in the world and a significant amount (majority maybe?) are crypto-christians or quasi-crypto-christians...
If there's one place in Europe where islam could probably be rolled back for real it has to be Albania.

And it wouldn't do one lick-spittle of a difference.

They'd still be clannish, violent, prone to theft and organized crime rings.

Islam is not the problem, Albanians are.