News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Queer Creative Process

Started by garbon, January 22, 2010, 05:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

In a Marti like vein, I'm now taking a class with the aforementioned title.  And while it is largely a bullshit/hookup class (what's a queer creative process anyway), I was re-immersed(?) in the first three hour session into the notion that there really is a lot shared knowledge/cultural artifacts that make up a gay subculture here in SF/the US.  For a brief bit I felt all Homo Unity '10.  It was scary. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Sounds like something a 19th century Brit character would say.

"What ho, Holmes, you old bean? That's a queer creative process you've come up with!"
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Richard Hakluyt

Indeed. Watson, notice this small pile of tobacco ash, I pour a small quantity of aqua regia over it......and.....yes........I now have no doubt that we are dealing with a British person formerly resident in the Ottoman Empire, quite possibly a consul in one of their more prominent ports.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

What's creative about sucking cock?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Viking

What's creative about munching rug?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: The Brain on January 23, 2010, 04:38:35 AM
What's creative about sucking cock?

depends on who's doing it. Lesbians would have no choice but to be creative if they were interested in doing a good job.

Good head is all about creativity, as is good rug munching. Anybody can go down on you, but some people are far more creative about it than others. Or so I've umm heard.
:p