Terror attack foiled on Northwest Airlines flight

Started by Weatherman, December 25, 2009, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Razgovory on December 27, 2009, 12:12:17 PM
What about these reports that his dad is a Nigerian banker?  I didn't think those actually existed.   Now at least I know who has been sending me those Emails.

of course they exist. Someone has to get that money to Switzerland no?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on December 27, 2009, 05:50:30 AM
Another reason not to come to the US.  :cool:

Marcin always showing us the silver lining.  :hug:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 27, 2009, 11:30:43 AM
So after the Shoebomber they start checking our shoes, are they gonna start checking all our underwear now? :moon:

First they came for our shoes, but I didn't say anything...

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on December 27, 2009, 03:23:29 PM
So after the Shoebomber they start checking our shoes, are they gonna start checking all our underwear now? :moon:

:lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I seriously doubt there was a circumstance where a man went for your feet and you didn't say anything.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Camerus

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2009, 12:03:53 AM

I seriously doubt there was a circumstance where a man went for your feet and you didn't say anything.

:lol:

Sheilbh

According to the BBC the US is planning to remove the screen map from some flights so that targets can't be pinpointed.

I love that map :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 28, 2009, 03:07:35 AM
According to the BBC the US is planning to remove the screen map from some flights so that targets can't be pinpointed.

I love that map :weep:

God, this is so retarded. What next? Randomize departure and arrival times so that terrorists are confused (BA is already doing that with luggage, btw).

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on December 28, 2009, 03:26:27 AMRandomize departure and arrival times so that terrorists are confused (BA is already doing that with luggage, btw).
BA's been randomising arrival times of luggage for years :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Anyway, I love how this thing works. Take the idea about the flight map, for example - not only this is completely retarded, but it completely fails to prevent a situation like the one - where a know AQ-linked suspect, who was ratted on by his own father, carries a fucking bomb on board of a plane. A case like this should have been easily prevented not only with the safety measures put in place following 911, but actually in the most lax and devil-may-care security systems in place - but it wasn't just showing how incompetent and falling the system in place is.

So what the response is? Making even more idiotic rules that in no way address the security risk that just happened, but the control freaks running this shit hope will get through because the mob is scared and thus can be persuaded with more crap.

Jesus christ. I hate humanity so much.

Martinus

And before someone asks, no I won't tell you how I REALLY feel.  :lol:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Martinus on December 28, 2009, 03:33:42 AM
And before someone asks, no I won't tell you how I REALLY feel.  :lol:

Ah hell, I actually agreed with that rant, though.  :P

Monoriu

At this rate sooner or later I'll be asked to fly naked.

Richard Hakluyt

Agree with marti (and others); one tosser (on the terrorist watch lists) fails to do much but we hand anti-Western forces victory on a plate with retarded and disruptive security measures  :mad:

Sometimes I think we will lose this battle (despite our pathetic opponents); our responses are so unintelligent and pusillanimous  :(