News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sand animations

Started by Cecil, December 19, 2009, 07:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecil

Got this link sent to me with an e-mail sent by my sister and got mesmerized watching the different videos by the artist. A very different medium to work in I think.

Anyone else seen this before?

The artist seems to be a young ukrainian woman who won their version of "XX got talent". I do agree that she certainly seems to have that.

http://artisticthings.com/sand-animations-with-kseniya-simonova/

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Cecil

Must have missed that thread then I guess.  :(

Neil

Did it have it's own thread?  I think I saw it in the OTT once or twice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

I'm pretty sure this is the fourth time it's been around; but as they say..."an oldie but a goodie."
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

grumbler

Quote from: Josephus on December 19, 2009, 07:50:20 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the fourth time it's been around; but as they say..."an oldie but a goodie."
Yep, this is four by my count as well.  I think I will cal dibs on discovering this for the first time in a coupla weeks/months.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Larch

Quote from: Cecil on December 19, 2009, 07:22:12 PM
Must have missed that thread then I guess.  :(

It happens to the best of us. ;)

Korea

Yeah it's old but it's awesome.
I want my mother fucking points!