News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Iron Man 2!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 21, 2009, 03:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Looks awful.  Was tricked in to seeing the first one, I thought it was some kind of mechwarrior movie, not a superhero movie with a dude who made a robot suit while stuck in a cave.

The Larch

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 22, 2009, 06:29:38 AM
Looks awful.  Was tricked in to seeing the first one, I thought it was some kind of mechwarrior movie, not a superhero movie with a dude who made a robot suit while stuck in a cave.

Your fault for not knowing what Iron Man is before shelling the bucks for the ticket.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: The Larch on December 22, 2009, 06:50:30 AM
Your fault for not knowing what Iron Man is before shelling the bucks for the ticket.

True.  But movie tickets in Thailand are only like $3-4 so I see a lot of movies based solely on the posters at the mall without knowing what they are about   :P

Korea

Quote from: katmai on December 22, 2009, 03:01:12 AM
Well they are kinda toying with folks, but the terrorists that kidnapped him were part of a group called the 10 rings or some such. Now if they will show the head of the organization we shall see.

Oooh, okay. I dont know how I missed that.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 22, 2009, 06:29:38 AM

You didnt know who Iron Man was?  :o
I want my mother fucking points!

DisturbedPervert

Syt

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 22, 2009, 02:04:19 PM
Quote from: Korea on December 22, 2009, 01:43:33 PM
You didnt know who Iron Man was?  :o

Nope, had no idea.

At least you didn't expect an Ozzie Osbourne biopic.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.