And we're back!

Main Menu

Welcome to SMF!

Started by Simple Machines, November 11, 2008, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

I miss the heady days of nickname changing at will. It took no effort to get yuks from the whiners.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

*shrugs* I find this stuff runs slower for me than IPB, but it's still got a cleaner interface than phpBB or most of its ilk.

As for the company... *another shrug* it's Languish; it's mostly the same, aside from Norgy rage-quitting.
Experience bij!

Darth Wagtaros

Norgs quit again? When did that happen?
PDH!

Liep

I thought Hami did the rage quitting?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

I've got a very short attention span...I can't even remember what the last one was like.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Camerus

From China, I find the new forum faster than the old one.   :showoff:

Jaron

I want the old languish back, at least the posts.  :homestar:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 27, 2009, 10:50:12 AM
Norgs quit again? When did that happen?

Shoot... Norg rage-quit a few months ago when people weren't being somber enough about his daily "reflections."  In hindsight, it was similar to Marti's histrionics when he feels something isn't being taken seriously enough... :ph34r:
Experience bij!

Korea

I just wish we could access the old post.
I want my mother fucking points!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 27, 2009, 10:40:45 PM
Shoot... Norg rage-quit a few months ago when people weren't being somber enough about his daily "reflections."  In hindsight, it was similar to Marti's histrionics when he feels something isn't being taken seriously enough... :ph34r:
That's not very accurate.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 27, 2009, 11:28:49 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 27, 2009, 10:40:45 PM
That's not very accurate.

Yeah, if only Marti woulc quit....hmmm....  :shifty:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Mod features still suck ass.

I want my old mod skills back, when I could shoot a poster right then and there on my orders.

"An educated Jew, like Karl Marx himself". :banned: