News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish and the typical citizen

Started by Razgovory, December 16, 2009, 02:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Quote from: Savonarola on December 16, 2009, 12:50:41 PM

You aren't one of those agitators, are you?
I don't find Mr. Roper agitating at all.  :huh:  His wife, on the other hand  :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2009, 10:27:38 AM

But it comes from Baldur's Gate II, it is what Jahiera tells Minsc when he tries to console her over the death of Khalid.

:lol: & :hug:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 16, 2009, 12:35:50 PM
And any culture that doesn't immediately imprison someone like grallon has something seriously wrong with it.

What are my crimes exactly Raz? :lol:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Eddie Teach

Raz, don't you know any other Missourians? Surely that would be sufficient to point out the flaw in your reasoning.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 16, 2009, 01:15:06 PM
Raz, don't you know any other Missourians? Surely that would be sufficient to point out the flaw in your reasoning.

What are you getting at?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

syk

Quote from: Syt on December 16, 2009, 04:06:04 AM
I think Zanza and syk are more indicative of Germans. I don't even live in Germany.
Neger, bitte...  :rolleyes:

I think it's fairly typical for Germans to not feel all too German.  ;)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points