News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

BushII returns as ... a comedian

Started by saskganesh, April 01, 2009, 07:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

wow didn't even take a page for the Hitler comparison. still too soon for Bushie. I can't wait til Bush himself starts opening his speeches with jokes about how he was worse than Hitler.
:p

DGuller

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 02, 2009, 11:37:26 AM
wow didn't even take a page for the Hitler comparison. still too soon for Bushie. I can't wait til Bush himself starts opening his speeches with jokes about how he was worse than Hitler.
What did you expect, that's a pretty obvious comparison.

fhdz

Quote from: The Brain on April 02, 2009, 11:24:28 AM
I wish Hitler had gotten a chance to do what Bush is doing. I think people would have viewed Hitler in a different light. :(

They'd have seen his awesome dancing skills. :(
and the horse you rode in on

Savonarola

Quote from: DGuller on April 02, 2009, 11:39:41 AM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 02, 2009, 11:37:26 AM
What did you expect, that's a pretty obvious comparison.

:yes:

I heard that Stalin once dissed Hitler's dog.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Quote from: Savonarola on April 02, 2009, 02:01:02 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2009, 01:54:34 PM

Stalin fucked Blondie.

The entire band, or just Debbie Harry :unsure:

She had a heart of glass.

If you don't get it, Blondie was Hitler's German Shepard.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Did Stalin fuck Angel Eyes and Tuco too?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

saskganesh

didja know that Debbie Harry is on tour this spring with the New Cars?
humans were created in their own image

saskganesh

Quote from: The Brain on April 02, 2009, 11:24:28 AM
I wish Hitler had gotten a chance to do what Bush is doing. I think people would have viewed Hitler in a different light. :(

likely not. nobody likes a quitter. Swedes excepted.
humans were created in their own image

Savonarola

Quote from: saskganesh on April 02, 2009, 03:07:16 PM
didja know that Debbie Harry is on tour this spring with the New Cars?

I heard rumors; I think I'll read some reviews before I go see that.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2009, 10:50:16 AMWell, when the 24/7 smear machines are turned off (or redirected), it's easier to see them in a positive light.  That goes for Clinton as well as Bush.

It's also harder to appreciate a bumbling, "everyday joe" sense of humor in a man whose hand is constantly hovering over the red button. ;)
Experience bij!