News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by Martinus, December 14, 2009, 06:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

It's so cold in England now, that somewhere in remote North Scotland got some snow.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

I am pretty sure somewhere in remote north Scotland it is always snowing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on November 08, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

I went about as north and remote as you can go in Scotland, and it wasn't snowing.  In August at least.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

I just looked and forecast this morning had snow in Glasgow and Northern England.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: Barrister on November 08, 2016, 03:20:24 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 08, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

I went about as north and remote as you can go in Scotland, and it wasn't snowing.  In August at least.

Yeah continentals forget that Scotland enjoys a maritime climate.

Barrister

It's snowing hard today in Edmonton.  Must be 3-4" today, and it's still snowing.

<_<

Maximus

Quote from: Barrister on April 14, 2017, 02:19:21 PM
It's snowing hard today in Edmonton.  Must be 3-4" today, and it's still snowing.

<_<
Must be nice. It's 28 degrees here

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on April 14, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

<_<
It's already so warm here that I've switched from undershirts to wifebeaters. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

It's going to snow tonight. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

AND it's snowing again in Edmonton.  :mad:

CountDeMoney

Syt

It was snowing in Vienna this morning. :( Now it's raining. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Just got done mowing the lawn.  Hot and humid here.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points