Main Menu

Berlusconi lost a few teef

Started by syk, December 13, 2009, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 04:17:52 PM
Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:15:51 PM
No, Schadenfreude.
Which is ambiguous in relation to the morality of the perpetrator.
Is the perpetrator's morality the first thing you think about when someone you strongly dislike gets his face bloodied? Schadenfreude is something more id-driven than super-ego regulated.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:22:18 PM
Is the perpetrator's morality the first thing you think about when someone you strongly dislike gets his face bloodied? Schadenfreude is something more id-driven than super-ego regulated.
It's the first thing I think of, I'm more of an ego uber alles kind of guy. :P

Note I said ambiguity, not that you were clearly in favor of smacking Berlusconni in the gob.

syk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 04:26:02 PM
It's the first thing I think of, I'm more of an ego uber alles kind of guy. :P
Aww.  :hug:

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 04:26:02 PM
Note I said ambiguity, not that you were clearly in favor of smacking Berlusconni in the gob.
Noted. Guess I'm in EUOT mode. Western civilization is about to end there over this issue.

The Larch

Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:13:50 PM
Quote from: Zanza on December 13, 2009, 04:09:31 PM
Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:06:09 PMDoes anyone actually disagree to that?
I would assume so. The guy who hit him for one.
Has already been dubbed as mentally instable. Like always when a political figure is attacked.

The guy seems to be a legit mental patient, though. In his 40s, no previous records, no known associations with any political group, in treatment for 10 years.

Neil

Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:42:22 PM
Noted. Guess I'm in EUOT mode. Western civilization is about to end there over this issue.
EUOT is full of weak-minded people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

syk

Quote from: Neil on December 13, 2009, 05:08:35 PM
Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:42:22 PM
EUOT is full of weak-minded people.
And boy do they take themselves serious.

Josquius

Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 03:23:10 PM
Quote from: Jaron on December 13, 2009, 03:15:43 PM
Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 03:00:49 PM
Apparently the attacker used a statue of Milan's dome to hit him. Not cool.

Because it could damage the statue.. or ... ?

I cannot find the table for puncture damage.
Someone is compensating.
██████
██████
██████

BVN

I hope the damage isn't permanent. It would be a serious blow to his amorous adventures with 18 year old models.

Alatriste

Quote from: BVN on December 14, 2009, 05:50:46 AM
I hope the damage isn't permanent. It would be a serious blow to his amorous adventures with 18 year old models.

On the contrary, nothing conquers like a manly scar won serving the Motherland.

Mr.Penguin

He is going to be called scarface from now on... :D
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Martinus

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 14, 2009, 07:06:44 AM
He is going to be called scarface from now on... :D

Will Berlusconi: return more powerful than ever before?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: BVN on December 14, 2009, 05:50:46 AM

I don't think they're with him for his looks   :lol:

Strix

Quote from: syk on December 13, 2009, 04:06:09 PM
Quote from: Zanza on December 13, 2009, 04:01:31 PM
While I dislike Berlusconi, violence is not an appropriate means in political discourse.
Does anyone actually disagree to that?

It would make politicians think twice about ignoring the electorate but it still isn't acceptable. I just wish they'd bring back dueling among politicians. It would cull away a lot of the liberals.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Alatriste

Quote from: Strix on December 14, 2009, 07:21:46 AM
While I dislike Berlusconi, violence is not an appropriate means in political discourse.

It would make politicians think twice about ignoring the electorate but it still isn't acceptable. I just wish they'd bring back dueling among politicians. It would cull away a lot of the liberals.

History doesn't agree...

Razgovory

Quote from: Strix on December 14, 2009, 07:21:46 AM

Probably not.  History shows that conservatives are inherently cowardly.  Case in point.  When Preston Brooks assualted Charles Sumner he was called a coward by a Rep from New York.  The New Yorker gladly accepted but the South Carolinian quickly and dishonorably backtracked because Mr. Burlingame, the old Knickerbocker, was a crack shot and would have killed the Southerner.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017