News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate

Thank you for your consistent updates on your presence and absence in this thread.

DGuller

Quote from: Tamas on December 07, 2009, 02:39:00 AM
:lol: miglia you acted exactly as we want newbs to behave. And you will fit right in here if you manage to stay. Your whole posting style oozes Paradox OTism and you would do good for yourself to stay and adopt to Languish style.
Not only that, but it's also a lot more fun to forcibly penetrate someone if they're kicking and screaming just a little.  :)

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on December 07, 2009, 03:59:11 AM
:lol: miglia you acted exactly as we want newbs to behave. And you will fit right in here if you manage to stay. Your whole posting style oozes Paradox OTism and you would do good for yourself to stay and adopt to Languish style.
Not only that, but it's also a lot more fun to forcibly penetrate someone if they're kicking and screaming just a little.  :)

I'll have to take your word on that...

:huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on December 07, 2009, 03:05:19 AM
IIRC Miglia is the poster formerly known as PatMaster, and no newb.
"Date Registered:     March 13, 2009"

That says n00b to me.  So does 447 posts.  The fact that a n00b may once have gone by a different name as a differnt n00b doesn't make him an old sweat.  That he was a member of EUOT for a while also doesn't mean he isn't a n00b here.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on December 07, 2009, 03:59:11 AM
Not gonna mention the hilarious "you are Dorsey" episode.  Not.... gonna...
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on December 07, 2009, 08:53:34 AM
So, I was kicking and screaming, and I provided some entertainment.  You did too, by trying to be Sherlock Holmes and instead showing yourself to be Inspector Clouseau.

Berkut

It's nice when we can reminisce about old times!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

Well, if it's any consolation, I think Stonewall's a bad person.  Although that's mainly because he's the wrong kind of lawyer and also that he's an EUOT mod.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on December 07, 2009, 08:53:34 AM

Episode?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

32 fucking pages? What in the name of fuck did you guys write about EUOT for 32 pages?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2009, 10:42:56 AM
32 fucking pages? What in the name of fuck did you guys write about EUOT for 32 pages?

Other than the OP, nobody's had anything to say about EUOT. :mellow:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 07, 2009, 10:46:59 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2009, 10:42:56 AM

Other than the OP, nobody's had anything to say about EUOT. :mellow:

Obviously I didn't read the thread. I saw a gigantor size opening post that is so bad that it could have been written by me crying about how Stonewall disagreed with miglia, got his panties twisted & banned him from EUOT.

So, summarize?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on December 07, 2009, 09:10:26 AM
So, I was kicking and screaming, and I provided some entertainment.  You did too, by trying to be Sherlock Holmes and instead showing yourself to be Inspector Clouseau.
Ah, no.  All I did was say it a few times (not seriously), and watch the fireworks.  When you emailed Mommy Ank and tried to get him to make me stop picking on you, that was the best bit.

Bayraktar!

Sheilbh

Quote from: Pat on December 05, 2009, 12:41:05 AM
Oh, and who's willing to bet it will be primarily libertarians who will suddenly be "not interested" in internet drama?
I'm a lefty and I'm not reading something that long to do with someone else's life when I don't know them terribly well, or well enough to care enough to comment or try to help.  Sorry but it's a very long, interminable post.
Let's bomb Russia!

Habbaku

I humbly await the publishing of Miglia's enemies list.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien