News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Omegle, turks

Started by Lettow77, December 04, 2009, 08:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Nobody is up in the late late evening/early morning, so I spend alot of time on omegle.

You'd be amazed by turks. They are all really patriotic, and each and every last one of them is personally an apologist for turkish crimes against minorities. I have enjoyed a good hour of being told why Kurds need to be curbstomped and that denying their independence is a right, nay, a DUTY of turks everywhere.

Highlights include 'Kurds are a part of turkey- this cant change', 'it would cancel the integrity of turkey', and best of all, 'it would not be fair.'
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Grallon

Hello Lettow, I'm not sure if you are telling us you approve or not of those turks' position.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Lettow77

I am for seperatism unconditionally in all cases. The vision of me as a repressive racist on languish has no basis in reality.

I am not repressive, you see.

The turk im speaking with now is currently defending denying kurds independence because they use terrorist attacks that hit women and children. He has really overplayed his hand, here: 'You cannot give into them. they are dogs.'

Syt

Thesis:

General Sherman (Shermanoglu?) would have annihiliated the Kurd uprising with a march to the Black Sea long ago.

Discuss.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lettow77

Nonsense. Turkey isnt enough of a power to get away with the likes of General Sherman's antics.

Atrocities are reserves for those who have nothing to fear from the international community- The armenians they got away with because they were at war anyway, and it was still done with secrecy; the greeks they got away with because the world didint care immediately following WW1.

Caliga

Hey Lettuce, sorry I went silent this morning... Princesca's monitor died and I had to go swap out an old one for her.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lettow77

Mm? oh, its no problem. I figured you'd said what you had to say.

Caliga

I actually had more to say about that... but now I forget what it was.  Senility strikes again  :blush:

Neil

If the Kurds want to be independent, maybe they should fuck off out of Turkey then.  Turkey's national borders are inviolate.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

True enough.
I've a few Turkish friends, largely lovely people but...well, I was having dinner with one and mentioned Kurdistan in passing -just referring to eastern Turkey, not saying it was independent or anything...and she went absolutely nuts.
'What!!! What is Kurdistan? There is no such thing! Its just eastern Turkey!'
'Thats what they call eastern Turkey on TV....'
'Well TV is wrong, it  is stupid!'
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Awesome.  Middle eastern chicks are usually HOTT when they get angry.  :cool:

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2009, 09:19:28 AM
Turkey's national borders are inviolate.
:yes: As inviolate as Yugoslavia's, the Austro-Hungarian empire's, Czechoslovakia's or the USSR's. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!