News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Film of Marilyn Monroe smoking dope uncovered

Started by Brazen, December 02, 2009, 07:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

IIRC she OD'd on barbituates *cough*Kennedy hit*cough*, right?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

saskganesh

looking at obesity statistics, more people die from food and diet-related health conditions than pot. clearly we should outlaw eating, more so since most people eat every day, and I understand, sometimes more than once.

as to barbituates, you should not mix with alcohol. safety first!
humans were created in their own image

Drakken

You need a LOT of ganja to hang out with the fugly bird seen on the right of the footage. :lol:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Drakken on December 02, 2009, 10:31:28 AM
You need a LOT of ganja to hang out with the fugly bird seen on the right of the footage. :lol:
In my experience getting stoned doesn't give you ganja goggles.  Fugly chicks look even fuglier.

DGuller

Quote from: saskganesh on December 02, 2009, 10:20:36 AM
looking at obesity statistics, more people die from food and diet-related health conditions than pot. clearly we should outlaw eating, more so since most people eat every day, and I understand, sometimes more than once.

as to barbituates, you should not mix with alcohol. safety first!
You don't need pot to sustain life, though.  However, you do need to eat food to sustain life.

Josephus

Quote from: saskganesh on December 02, 2009, 10:20:36 AM

True. But smoking pot makes you eat more. Thus the two go hand in hand.

True Story: When I was attending Ryerson in the late 80s, and living on Gerrard and Church streets, my dope dealer was my Pizza Pizza delivery guy. So, I  would order a medium pizza and also get a quarter ounce of hash at the same time.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Quote from: Josephus on December 02, 2009, 10:40:16 AM
True Story: When I was attending Ryerson in the late 80s, and living on Gerrard and Church streets, my dope dealer was my Pizza Pizza delivery guy. So, I  would order a medium pizza and also get a quarter ounce of hash at the same time.
Not an unusual setup.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2009, 10:45:38 AM
Not an unusual setup.

Plus, they offer cable and satellite decoders.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2009, 10:55:10 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2009, 10:53:48 AM
Plus, they offer cable and satellite decoders.
Also, sex to lonely cougars.  :cool:

One of the reasons my friend Rick joined UPS was to get housewife poon. What can brown do for you?

I guess an awesome brown van and good pay didn't enter much into it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2009, 10:36:33 AM
You don't need pot to sustain life, though. 

I've known people who would disagree

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2009, 10:45:38 AM
Not an unusual setup.

None of my co-workers ever tried to sell me pot. :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2009, 10:57:47 AM
One of the reasons my friend Rick joined UPS was to get housewife poon.
Has it ever actually worked for him?  Our UPS dudes just leave shit without even knocking.

DGuller

Hmm, that would explain something strange I've observed at my previous place of residence.  We had a pizzeria around the corner, and its owner used to park his cars in the garage of the house next door.  He had some pretty expensive cars, one time we've seen not one, but two Rolls Royces in the garage.  I assumed that the pizzeria was dealing drugs at the time, now I'm more sure than ever.  They did have a damn good pizza, though.