Artistic representation of WWII in Ukraine through sand painting.

Started by The Larch, November 26, 2009, 08:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Grey Fox

This isn't the first time it's posted.

I still don't get it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

Didnt see it the first time around. Pretty amazing.

Also, I'd hit it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Syt

The other clips of her are pretty good, too. I like the morphing effect of some of the imagery.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

It's nothing compared to my artistic rendering of the history of Canadian hosers, as expressed through the media of peeing in the snow.  ;)

J/K - that was fantastic, though i've seen it posted before.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Lucidor

Pretty amazing, I must say. This is better than the first time it was posted, cause I missed it back then.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 26, 2009, 04:20:49 PM
I've always associated J's with North Africa.

They did serve on the Eastern Front, particularly in the 1942 campaigns. 

But if it makes you happy, I'll go with PzIIIL
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image