News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Solium Infernum - out on Wednesday OMG!

Started by Tamas, November 23, 2009, 01:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I plan to join, even though I haven't played more than one and a half games against the AI and won't know what I'm doing.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Drakken

Okidoki, who's hosting?

I can host, but I'll need your e-mails to send you the invites.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

P.S.: Make sure you have the 1.03 update! :)
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on December 06, 2009, 03:30:44 AM
P.S.: Make sure you have the 1.03 update! :)

In our Wargamer game, is the host on 1.03?

PMing my address, Drakken

Drakken

Got your addresses. Sorry, I was asleep.  :Embarrass:

We could play at 3 players only, or add a few AIs. Which settings would you prefer?

My fiend is Blobburoth, the blobby Lord of Glutonny and Master of the Infernal Orgies (pic 15).

Syt

We could also ask over at Wargamer if anyone else wants to join.

My fiend is Sytbold, slothful Prince of Hell, using portrait #2.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Drakken

Quote from: Syt on December 06, 2009, 11:43:39 PM
We could also ask over at Wargamer if anyone else wants to join.

My fiend is Sytbold, slothful Prince of Hell, using portrait #2.

The more, the merrier. :)

But I am not member over there at Wargamer. I sent you my e-mail over PM, so if they want to join they can mail me.  :blush:

Syt

Thread necromancy seems appropriate in this case. The makers of Armello were inspired by SI for their game and are working on a remake reimagining:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/cult-strategy-game-solium-infernum-returns-from-the-makers-of-armello

https://www.pcgamer.com/solium-infernum-is-getting-a-ground-up-re-imagining-from-the-creators-of-armello/

Not quite sure these alpha screenshots live quite up to the awesome art of the original, though ...  :hmm:

—Stephen Jay Gould