And we're back!

Main Menu

True Blood - ok, will it get better?

Started by Martinus, November 12, 2009, 10:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Woah.  Just finished Season 2 yesterday night.  I'm offciailly suffering from a titties overdose.  Will have to watch Vampire Diaries to cure myself :P

Anyway, is there a 3rd season planned for this show?  How further can they push the enveloppe this time?  I mean, in S1, there were people fucking with everyone all the time, in S2, there were mass orgies all the time, so what can they do in S3?? :D
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: viper37 on November 23, 2009, 11:01:26 AM
Anyway, is there a 3rd season planned for this show?  How further can they push the enveloppe this time?  I mean, in S1, there were people fucking with everyone all the time, in S2, there were mass orgies all the time, so what can they do in S3?? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGA0dIz9-Wk
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: viper37 on November 23, 2009, 11:01:26 AM
Woah.  Just finished Season 2 yesterday night.  I'm offciailly suffering from a titties overdose.  Will have to watch Vampire Diaries to cure myself :P

Gay orgies?
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

In the tv show? Yes, lots of boobage action. See her ass often too.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Especially in the first couple eps of S.2, she was in some pretty hot lovemaking scenes.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011