Mother seeks online help on how to dispose of daughter's body. "Urgent, please!"

Started by Syt, November 16, 2009, 03:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on November 17, 2009, 01:51:10 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2009, 12:43:41 PM
Just for the fun of it.

Well, what do you do?

Mainly, if you don't have access to pigs?
I'd talk to my buddy who works in the cemetery.  He does odds jobs like that for me all the time.

:mad:

Life insurance actuaries aren't supposed to manipulate the statistics like that.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2009, 12:43:41 PM
Just for the fun of it.

Well, what do you do?

Mainly, if you don't have access to pigs?

BBC: 'Body sold' to Russia kebab shop

QuotePolice in Russia have arrested three homeless men suspected of killing a man, eating part of the body and selling other parts to a kebab shop.

The men were held in the city of Perm, some 1,400km (870 miles) east of Moscow, local investigators said.

Their statement said that the suspects had targeted the 25-year-old victim out of "personal hostility".

It was not clear when the incident occurred. The men - who have not been named - have been charged with murder.

The investigators said on Friday that the body of the man had been found in a forested area near a public transport stop in Perm.

They said the three men attacked their victim with knives and a hammer.

"After carrying out the attack, the corpse was dismembered. Part of it was eaten and part was also sold to a kebab and pie kiosk," their statement said.

It was not immediately clear if any customers had been served.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.