News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

God hates ... your country, too

Started by Syt, March 29, 2009, 03:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Maladict on March 29, 2009, 10:26:18 AM

QuoteGod Hates The Netherlands.Let's make this crystal clear: The Netherlands is the filthiest country in the world, bar none.

:w00t:

They are a bit struggling a bit with proof for God's wrath, though:
http://www.godhatestheworld.com/netherlands/godswrath.html

If you have to go back to 1228 you're pretty much grasping for straws. Still: the Dutch have apparantly filthy fag enablers since the late MIddle Ages! :w00t:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on March 29, 2009, 10:12:03 AM
Yeah I think it was him. I couldn't remember the name. What about him makes you :mellow:? :P
Tatchell's a guy I have mixed views on.  On the one hand I think his human-right-gay-rights views are impeccable.  He's been beaten up by Zimbabwean bodyguards after trying to make a citizen's arrest of Robert Mugabe in Brussels, he's also been beaten up by some Muslim protestors for leading a gay section of an anti-Israel march with signs saying 'ISRAEL: STOP OPPRESSING PALESTINE!  PALESTINE: STOP OPPRESSING GAYS!'  He's, I think, an impeccable liberal-left activist.  He's attacked everyone at some point.  But I think, on this subject, he's wrong.  I don't have a problem with banning Phelps, Farrakhan or Wilders from the UK (if they're coming to protest or have speaking engagements).

But I dislike some of his tactics, such as outing people who weren't sort-of anti-gay and a few other things.

Edit: Here's his wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Tatchell

Edit: And in  case it's not clear he's on the radical wing of gay rights in this country, in contrast to groups like Stonewall who are the mushy middle.
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Sounds like a good guy to me, if a bit over-zealous. :)

Richard Hakluyt

Tatchell has been a gay activist for many years btw, and he was a gay activist in times when it was dangerous/very difficult to be so. Can't say I like the fellow, for much the same reasons as Sheilbh mentions, but I respect his moral courage.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 29, 2009, 01:02:19 PM
Sounds like a good guy to me, if a bit over-zealous. :)
You would think so.  You, and your allies, are the reason that gays will never be accepted as human by society at large.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.